Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All-time Milwaukee Brewers Autograph Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Been awhile between any picks ups for this portion of the PC. Recently added a Deolis Guerra OMLB (need a pic at some point) and this MLB auth OMLB auth Jake Faria arrived today
IMG_1468.JPG

Then when I got to my morning work meeting a coworker brought me these from this weekend’s On Deck event which crosses David Freitas and Ray Black off for now.
IMG_1466.JPG

Looks like Opening Day is going to bring another big roster turnover for the Crew and a bunch more names to add on to the list

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
The beer company cards are TOTALLY appropriate for your team!

They are indeed. They made those for the 25th anniversary and we were REALLY hoping they’d be smart enough to make a second series this year since they’re celebrating 50 years but alas marketing people are morons and instead will give us the 27th Ryan Braun bobble head instead.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
They are indeed. They made those for the 25th anniversary and we were REALLY hoping they’d be smart enough to make a second series this year since they’re celebrating 50 years but alas marketing people are morons and instead will give us the 27th Ryan Braun bobble head instead.

Seems the card giveaways/promotions have really gotten sparse. I would love to see a Target Extension set for the Dodgers featuring players that have come up since 1990's huge set was distributed. The downside is that the Target set was a terrible design, was undersized and perforated! Three strikes! I am guessing no team has an all-inclusive set today, although I have to image the Target set was as close as any team got at one point, if it was not in fact every players since their beginning. Great while it lasted.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Love the Powell. He was a Dodger and a Mariner, hitting my 2 team autograph collections, but I'd buy that Brewer card in a minute!

He just recently started signing his mail! I saw someone get him and was beyond excited. He had been pretty tough although I heard he occasionally appears for Dodger events but getting a Brewers item signed was not easy previously.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I just figured out after a year and a half that Sean Maloney (3 games with the 1997 Brewers) lives on my mail route! I thought I knew all the MLB players from RI but I'd actually never heard of him before.

Members online

Latest posts