Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All-time Milwaukee Brewers Autograph Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Whew! Ok, all current haves are listed and updated. If you have something that isn't listed in the first 4 posts and you think I might be interested feel free to reach out :)

Thanks FCB for the support!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Not too many deceased players yet, a benefit to a relatively young club. I find this to be the case with Mariner autographs I seek from the 70s-80s, although they seem to have more than their share of toughies. That makes it much easier to go for 100%, although it is usually the super toughies that may or may not yet be deceased that cause the most issues anyway.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Not too many deceased players yet, a benefit to a relatively young club. I find this to be the case with Mariner autographs I seek from the 70s-80s, although they seem to have more than their share of toughies. That makes it much easier to go for 100%, although it is usually the super toughies that may or may not yet be deceased that cause the most issues anyway.

Sums it pretty well. I think I'd be happy getting to within about 20, I'm not a madman! Gotta recount what I have one of these days, not sure how far along I am off hand

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
PM replied. Cards packaged up. I threw in a Brewers Refractor I had laying around. Will drop off at post office in the am.

Enjoy!
Tom

And replied to you. Sorry for the confusion, I'll link up my needs sometime soon :)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'll start working on them. They don't have to be on Brewers uni right?

Don't have to be no, that's just preference. Obviously less picky with these harder to track down guys :)
Thanks for any assistance!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Added today:
Jerry Augustine
Juan Francisco
Rob Gardner
Jose Mercedes
Mark Reynolds
Jim Tatum

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Nice, and do you have a count?
How many you have vs how many total brewers there ever were?

It's on my list of things to do but I've been putting it off because as you said my pickups are still coming in bunches. Not close enough is all I know :)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Added:
Doug Jones
John Vander Wal
Brandon Boggs

picked up 30+ more on COMC incoming :) but most are other team unis of infrequent signers

Members online

Latest posts