Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All-time Milwaukee Brewers Autograph Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Upgraded Ray Burris, Luis Lopez, Mark Reynolds, and Eric Young

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Upgraded Matt Stairs, Will Smith, and Adam Stern. Anyone know anybody who graphs the Blue Jays up nort?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Upgraded Jamie McAndrew, Will Cunnane, Jose Cabrera, and Steve Falteisek

Still NEED:
Aaron Hill (have a Brewers card out on consignement, fingers crossed)
Alex Presley (anyone have a Panini sticker auto? Can make an easy custom
Carlos Torres: former Mets/Rockies/White Sox, no luck so far

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Alex Presley signs like a champ IP, or at least he did in the Astros minor leagues. He is with the Toledo Mud Hens. Surely someone is doing 50/50s there.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Alex Presley signs like a champ IP, or at least he did in the Astros minor leagues. He is with the Toledo Mud Hens. Surely someone is doing 50/50s there.

Hmm I'll give that a shot thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Welcome back to the bigs Manny Pina
hm7288hgx250.jpeg

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Got Torres TTM!!!!!

Also upgraded Felipe Alou, Kameron Loe, Braden Looper, and Marc Newfield. And as a reminder to anyone new checking in, my upgrade needs are linked in the first post. An "Upgrade" would be any Brewers specific item (card, photo, program, etc) or a team neutral item (i.e. Index cards). Thanks all!

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Nice sale at the LCS. Upgraded Alex Gonzalez, Gerardo Parra, Hector Gomez, Donovan Hand, and added a bunch of nice 8x10s

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
you have no problem with Michael Reed

If you're referring to ridiculous number of autograph sets he's been included in this year then correct, I certainly don't need any more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I was putting away some 3x5s today and noticed Sean Maloney in my collection. I knew I had it, but it was one of those guys I just forgot about after I scratched him off my want list. I mentioned toughies for Dodger autograph collectors and this guy seems to be up there with some of the best. I see you have a 3x5 card of him as well. I have not seen a signed card and wonder if there is a reason? Do you know much about him and his signing habits?

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/m/malonse01.shtml

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I got him to sign an index card through the mail last year (I just didn't have an actual card to send at the time). Not a lot of demand is my only guess. His address isn't posted on SCN which might be another factor (I apparently didn't enter one which is weird, I usually do). I believe I found him through an article posted online. His wife died of cancer a few years ago and he now does a lot of volunteering/organizing to raise money for research. I believe he only appeared on one Bowman card (Brewers) other than minor league stuff.

Last edited: