Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All-time Milwaukee Brewers Autograph Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Not gonna bother updating the links for some recent upgrades on the old site (David Weathers) but did cross Moustakas off today through consignment at the recent celebrity softball benefit game

Moose deserves a good contract. That being said, if he isn't offered one, I hope the Royals bring him back as at least DH.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Where did you get the Miller Lite cards from? Isn’t Plunk a hard autograph to get?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
The gold Miller cards were stadium giveaways in 1994 and came in 4 separate books. The set contained a card for every player for the franchise up to that point.

Plunk had been a little tougher yes but now has been signing through Past Pros. They have a website where you pay a fee, print out your receipt and send it with a TTM request. Essentially allows former players to sign for a nominal fee

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Jake Petricka was traded to the Rangers 3 days ago but I received a TTM from him today just in time to cross him off the list
IMG_0512.JPG

Failed to mention this Alex Claudio I picked up a couple of weeks back as well
IMG_0513.JPG

Finally have a Hiura update coming soon as well :)

WildGinge

Jan 25, 2013
Rare visitor to the site these days but always look for this thread. Let's see an update! (I too collect Brewers but am a lot more selective about the autos I go after. The only ones I really want are Greinke, Vuckovich and Sabathia. Love yours!)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Rare visitor to the site these days but always look for this thread. Let's see an update! (I too collect Brewers but am a lot more selective about the autos I go after. The only ones I really want are Greinke, Vuckovich and Sabathia. Love yours!)

Appreciate it! Not a ton of updates this summer (though the need list is growing)

Devin debuted
IMG_0828.JPG

And was able to upgrade Mark Johnson, Wil Nieves, and Todd Ritchie
IMG_0829.JPG
IMG_0830.JPG
IMG_0831.JPG

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Welcome to the Bigs David Freitas and Tyler Austin. Dang my need list is big after this season. A lot of terrible performers this season, wasn’t expecting so many roster moves and guys to lose their spots. I could pick up half my needs on other team cert autos pretty cheap but I’ll hold out for Brewers or team neutral items for now I suppose.

Members online

Latest posts