Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All-time Milwaukee Brewers Autograph Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Upgraded Matt Garza and Jhan Marinez while also crossing these guys off the list:

Tyler Saladino
Wade Miley
Dan Jennings
hz90sb3wx250.jpeg

811ky16ax250.jpeg

4n1d3p50x250.jpeg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Brewers clinch a playoff spot! Was able to add Curtis Granderson and Erik Kratz this week
395n4spix450.jpeg

2j915u6ux450.jpeg

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Usually just print them on semi-gloss photo paper and glue them down onto some card stock and then cut to size.
I may be done making them going forward as I’m mostly using mobile devices or chrome books. Not sure my laptop even boots anymore lol
I might look into trying the “Rookies” app at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Not the sexiest pickups but I did cross Xavier Cedeno and Jordan Lyles off on index cards and upgraded the somewhat elusive Ryan Thompson to a Brewer photo
c3wumy6yx250.jpeg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I actually think sportscardalbum lets you easily download all your pictures but I’ll need to find a new host. Can anyone recommend a good site that has a quality mobile app?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Not gonna bother updating the links for some recent upgrades on the old site (David Weathers) but did cross Moustakas off today through consignment at the recent celebrity softball benefit game
IMG_0122.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online