Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<TUESDAY MORNING THREAD>>>>>>><

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm afraid I'm going to have to unfriend you for that comment.;-)
haters-gonna-hate08.gif

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all.
Welcome Chris
Hope everyone is having a great one!
Plawecki night tonight!

I'll be rooting for him! I was half tempted to pick him up in fantasy, but with Salvador Perez as my starting catcher, he wouldn't see much time in my lineup
scan0054_zps65fd27e2.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!!!
[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] - Thanks for the shout! Def have that guy, maybe two, but might go after it if it goes for minimum bid :)

How is everyone doing? Man, I need to start jumping in here again more... miss the MT

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning gents!!!
@Pine Tar - Thanks for the shout! Def have that guy, maybe two, but might go after it if it goes for minimum bid :)

How is everyone doing? Man, I need to start jumping in here again more... miss the MT

Things are better then they have been. I have been sick for about 10 days now. Getting better though, but not all the way back.....And Yesterday was the wife's and mine 25th Wedding Anniversary.....we went out for dinner at a place that was good, but was pricey to say the least :lol:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Glad you had a Good Time Last Night Pine Tar, even though your still under the weather HAPPY 25th!!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Things are better then they have been. I have been sick for about 10 days now. Getting better though, but not all the way back.....And Yesterday was the wife's and mine 25th Wedding Anniversary.....we went out for dinner at a place that was good, but was pricey to say the least :lol:

I did not know that vintagesnowmobiles had a restaurant.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
ODD.........Still no call back from my Dr yet............... Thank God I Dont Wanna Go Thru What I did Friday again

did get my Bill for My ER visit from the first of this ordeal 4,600$

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Got these in over the weekend. Paid $15 for the pair after using my eBay Bucks. Same seller had Johnny Bench($16.50), Cal Ripken Jr.($42.12), Frank Thomas($43.77), Lou Brock ($15.50), and Tony Perez ($21.71) signed cards from 2013 as well.
Gibson%20Bob_zps5faq9czy.jpg
Palmer%20Jim_zpslgcoguya.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Great cards zac.
Alot of humor in these parts lately. Love it.
Summers rolling to a start here. Seeing ALOT of people around nobody recognizes. Cleared up and sunny but chilly as well.
Car died on me last friday evening. Turns out the alternator has a recall on it so currently getting that taken care of. Miss my car, haha

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Anybody else checking out the "Statcast" tonight on MLBN?

It'll be interesting to see if all the Graphics help or hurt the broadcast...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks Michael! What started off as just a fun little side project has really grown. Granted, I only have 11 HOFers from the 2013 set, I didn't expect to get that many. I did the math, and the total cost I have into all of them, not counting shipping, is $9.10 per auto.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Great cards zac.
Alot of humor in these parts lately. Love it.
Summers rolling to a start here. Seeing ALOT of people around nobody recognizes. Cleared up and sunny but chilly as well.
Car died on me last friday evening. Turns out the alternator has a recall on it so currently getting that taken care of. Miss my car, haha
9c1ce8d1eb532986be5f028a905319fa.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I'm in that group. Lined an Almora BC refractor auto in there a week or so ago. Don't have many Cubs cards, so don't venture over there very often.

Seems like you are wining Cubbies all the time!

Someone set the new ebay high for raw Addison Russel BC Refractor auto sale this morning :)

Listed it at $150 obo at 6:30. By 7:00, I had three offers. By 7:15, someone hit the BIN.

Congrats!

Good morning gents!!!
@Pine Tar - Thanks for the shout! Def have that guy, maybe two, but might go after it if it goes for minimum bid :)

The MT misses you too!

I did not know that vintagesnowmobiles had a restaurant.

Who is vintagesnowmobiles?

Members online

No members online now.