Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<TUESDAY MORNING THREAD>>>>>>><

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Good morning gents!

First and foremost I am very thankful for what I have family wise.
Hopefully my little one feels better

Good morning everyone. I am new here. I found this thread thanks to Topps High Tek. I should be sleeping since I have to get up in a few hours to work but I was fighting with my scanner and computer. I wanted to scan all my cards I plan to sell before bed but that didn't work. Anyway I guess I should go to sleep now. I will try to get back on later. It all depends on how busy it gets at work as to when that will be. I hope you all have a great day!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All! Welcome to FCB [MENTION=12338]Chris Miller[/MENTION]!

Laying low the past couple weeks. We've taken in six kids plus our 9yr old baseball team and 5yr old t-ball teams have kept us very busy. We have one kid (11) still in our custody that probably will never be in our home (hospital), but on paper, we have her. We visit her everyday but she knows she isnt leaving there anytime soon. The others are from parents selling and dealing heroin. One parent passed out in a drive thru line at a taco bell. Another, the kid (6) told on the parent to the cops that her mother was selling candy that her mother stole from her dad and sold it to other people through the car window. When will these people learn?

On a brighter note, my Reds won in Milwaukee last night, sorry [MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION] !

Fordman

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Weather is clearing up here in CT. Snapped this shot on my last rounds at the school a few minutes ago.
image_31.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'.................................. here ta Annoy Ya's again

Late one night, a burglar broke into a house he thought was empty. He tiptoed through the living room but suddenly he froze in his tracks when he heard a loud voice say: "Jesus is watching you!" Silence returned to the house, so the burglar crept forward again. "Jesus is watching you," the voice boomed again. The burglar stopped dead again. He was frightened. Frantically, he looked all around. In a dark corner, he spotted a bird cage and in the cage was a parrot. He asked the parrot: "Was that you who said Jesus is watching me?" "Yes", said the parrot. The burglar breathed a sigh of relief, and asked the parrot: "Whats your name?" "Clarence," said the bird. "Thats a dumb name for a parrot," sneered the burglar. "What idiot named you Clarence?" The parrot said, "The same idiot who named the Rottweiller Jesus."

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Morn'.................................. here ta Annoy Ya's again

Late one night, a burglar broke into a house he thought was empty. He tiptoed through the living room but suddenly he froze in his tracks when he heard a loud voice say: "Jesus is watching you!" Silence returned to the house, so the burglar crept forward again. "Jesus is watching you," the voice boomed again. The burglar stopped dead again. He was frightened. Frantically, he looked all around. In a dark corner, he spotted a bird cage and in the cage was a parrot. He asked the parrot: "Was that you who said Jesus is watching me?" "Yes", said the parrot. The burglar breathed a sigh of relief, and asked the parrot: "Whats your name?" "Clarence," said the bird. "Thats a dumb name for a parrot," sneered the burglar. "What idiot named you Clarence?" The parrot said, "The same idiot who named the Rottweiller Jesus."

Good morning everyone

https://youtu.be/MJwZl4VZ2Co

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone! Just getting in from work.

G'morning fellas. Lots of new stuff in, but no time to scan lately.

Hope y'all have a great day.

Tried my first razz yesterday, it was for a Dawson/Sandberg dual auto /25, I came in the last spot on the last roll

Good morning everyone. I am new here. I found this thread thanks to Topps High Tek. I should be sleeping since I have to get up in a few hours to work but I was fighting with my scanner and computer. I wanted to scan all my cards I plan to sell before bed but that didn't work. Anyway I guess I should go to sleep now. I will try to get back on later. It all depends on how busy it gets at work as to when that will be. I hope you all have a great day!

Welcome!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
U bought all the spots? Those are pretty decent odds. Where did u find it? I've been wanting to do one but I thought they were banned here

Facebook groups, the one I just won, if you would call that a win, was in the Chicago Cubs cards Facebook group. I have joined about six groups and they have razzes all day long. The card I just picked up was a 2015 Topps Tribute Dawson auto with the cleanest auto of his I have seen out of this product.

Members online