Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If anyone is breaking 1988-1992 Topps, I need the ad/offer/insert cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 14, 2009
Hi All,

If anyone had recently broken (or will be breaking in the near future) any of the following boxes, I am interested in the 1 per pack inserts:

1988 Topps
1989 Topps
1989 Topps Traded Box Sets
1990 Topps
1990 Topps Debut Box Sets
1990 Topps 33 Card Regional Sets (Ames, Woolworths)
1990 Topps Factory Sets
1991 Topps
1992 Topps

I am interested in the advertisement, mail-in offer, game type cards that are found in every pack or one per factory set from those years.

Before tossing them, please PM with what you have.

Thanks!

Dylan

You are also welcome to email me directly: [email protected]

Jan 14, 2009
Are you looking for either of these?
View attachment 49906

Hi,

Yes, I need 1992 Match The Stats (unscratched), 1991 Sweepstakes, all 1990 Company Store, all 1989 Company Store, all 1988 Company Store inserts. I also need all the inserts from the small 33-card boxed sets like Ames, Woolworths and ad/inserts from 1990 Topps Mini Leaders and 1989 Topps Traded sets.

Thanks!

EDIT: To clarify, just the Topps ad/offer inserts from 1988-1992. Thanks!

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I posted on your thread over at CU as well. I will save any I get from the case of 89 Topps I plan to rip eventually. I also have a case of 88 Topps rack packs. Is there anything in those you need?

Jan 14, 2009
I posted on your thread over at CU as well. I will save any I get from the case of 89 Topps I plan to rip eventually. I also have a case of 88 Topps rack packs. Is there anything in those you need?

If the rack packs have the offer/ad insert cards, I can definitely use them. I can't recall if they do but if so, let me know.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Just curious on why you will be breaking a case of this? Are you looking for any error cards? Or stocking up for the fireplace for the winter months since it is cheaper than firewood?

Jan 14, 2009
Just curious on why you will be breaking a case of this? Are you looking for any error cards? Or stocking up for the fireplace for the winter months since it is cheaper than firewood?

If he happens to find a copy of card #665 with a black bar over the copyright, he'll have paid for the case and then some. I know he'll have an $100 offer from me.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA

To make myself as nice of a set as possible. May sub any cards to PSA that may get a 10 and I can flip them to make a few bucks to buy more cards. I prefer to make my own sets even with ones that are cheap. Will probably give away or trash whatever is left. I have done the same thing with some other sets as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts