Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/\/\/\/\/\/\Wednesday Morning Thread/\/\/\/\/\/\

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Off to a memorial of a friend/neighbor & co-worker. She was 56 and battled lung and bone cancer. She knew she was in bad shape about a year ago but didnt tell anyone until January of this year when she quit smoking. When she quit smoking, we all knew something was up. She blames no one but herself because of her smoking. She didnt want to do chemo. Most think that not doing the chemo kept her alive a few months longer. She passed in her sleep with her husband by her side. She will be missed.

On a lighter note, the Reds finally won last night!

Fordman

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Morning all,

Movers are coming to load my house up and move to my new home today. The wife is with then until I'm done with a few things here at work

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Busy couple of days ahead of me at work. We have a service today, and we are also in the process of cleaning everything up from Memorial Day still

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good morning everyone

I'm going to try to get on here a little more frequently. The Mrs asks about all of you and I have nothing to tell her. Lol.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Going to see Tim Howard a week from today, does anyone have anything cool they'd be willing to sell me to try to get signed, I couldn't find anything I was really into on eBay...and I'll be getting his book signed at the signing...PLMK

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Officially done!! Now to start organizing our stuff so we can get that "home" feeling...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts