Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Destination America cancels TNA; ROH gets a TV deal with them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Long story short on this saga:

- last week Destination America cancels TNA after their deal ends in September
- Ditzi Carter denies any cancellation of it. At same time keeps roster in the dark
- recent leak of cancellation appears
- ROH has a TV deal with Destination America starting in June

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
TNA is moving to Wednesday nights starting next week.

I don't want much TNA but have watched the last two weeks. The tag team match last night Wolves vs Dirty Heels was one of the best matches I have seen in the last 2-3 years. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you check it out.....

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Haven't really watched TNA since around the time Hogan left but seems like there have been a lot of problems.. Problems that they are not sharing with their talent.

If nothing else, not sharing it is what creates the problem and they have lost many of their top stars.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Haven't really watched TNA since around the time Hogan left but seems like there have been a lot of problems.. Problems that they are not sharing with their talent.

If nothing else, not sharing it is what creates the problem and they have lost many of their top stars.

Except Kurt Angle

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Watched ROH tonight, it's debut. Didn't hurt that I was there for the event :D

Members online

Latest posts