Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Huge eBay Listing Sale - 90's Player Collectors Promos/Oddball/Rare Variations - Ending Sat 6/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 14, 2009
Hi,

Currently running a 10-day auction for just under 100 different 1980's and 1990's error, variation and promo cards. Tons of obscure, uncatalogued and under-the-radar promos and variations of HOFers and stars such as: Ken Griffey Jr, Andre Dawson, Chipper Jones, Will Clark, Roger Clemens, Nolan Ryan, Cal Ripken, Craig Biggio, Bo Jackson, Ryne Sandberg, Rickey Henderson and many, many more! By far my largest simultaneous liquidation of personal collection items!

Click Here To View JunkWaxGems eBay Sale Items

Since 2009, I have been cataloging and documenting new finds in modern era trading cards from the four major sports. Basically, picking up from where Beckett, Tuff Stuff and SCD left off once the hype of promos and error cards died out in the early 90's. There are so many more variations, unlisted oddities and unmarked promos out there than any of the trusted sources got around to cataloging. For more info on this area of the hobby, please check out my blog and as always, feel free to message me here, the blog, on ebay or email directly with any questions and I'll do my best to help.

Click Here To View The JunkWaxGems Blog, An Online Catalog And Info Source For Modern Variations

Thank you!

Dylan

Last edited:

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
EBay link not working

Any chance you'll be updating the blog?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jan 14, 2009
EBay link not working

Any chance you'll be updating the blog?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Just fixed, thank you for the heads up!

I update the ongoing checklists and respond to comments as often as possible. I just haven't been updating the blog posts. I am looking into ways to reformat it but I can't say how long it will be from now. Until then, I just add updates as I come across new info.

Members online