Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this normal? Yea another Topps Redemption post.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
I never buy redemptions because of all the fiascos concerning them, but I found something I really wanted and took the chance.
I bought a Biggio/Bagwell dual auto redemption from 2014 Topps Tier.
I've always wanted a dual autograph of these two as they were my faves growing up.
My card was entered into their online redemption site months ago and I have been waiting patiently.
Now I see them popping up on Ebay, and of course mine still reads "pending".
Is this normal?
Never again I swear.
David

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
It could be in the mail at this moment and maybe the system doesn't catch up for a while. I have received a few cards in the past and my account might STILL say "pending" :)

It's not perfect, but I'd bet you get your card in a week or 2. It could say "pending" for forever.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
I figured as much. It just drives me crazy. Never again, no more redemptions for me.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I figured as much. It just drives me crazy. Never again, no more redemptions for me.

Dude, I wanted so many autos of his(Baggie) that were redemptions but I had to fight the urge. Even if I have to pay more $$$ for a live version. Funny thing is Panini used to be easy as pie to get fulfillments and I've been waiting over a year on several right now.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
Agreed. Panini used to have decent redemption service.
That ship sailed.
I've got 2 I'm waiting on, pulled and redeemed myself, that going on a year 1/2.
Sad.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Agreed. Panini used to have decent redemption service.
That ship sailed.
I've got 2 I'm waiting on, pulled and redeemed myself, that going on a year 1/2.
Sad.

If the Panini redemption blog posts show the athlete has returned their stickers, contact Panini with your redemption system "order" numbers and they will ship it within 2 weeks. I've done that with some that the stickers were returned but they weren't shipped out quickly until I contacted them.

If Panini is still waiting for stickers, nothing you can do about it.

Panini's redemption system is top notch unlike topps.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
My card was entered into their online redemption site months ago and I have been waiting patiently.
Now I see them popping up on Ebay, and of course mine still reads "pending".
Is this normal?

i'd say it's normal. I'm going on 2 years waiting on a redeemed card to be sent to me. That card went live a year ago and I contacted topps and they BS'ed that the athlete only returned some of the stickers they owed topps and I wouldn't get my card until the other stickers are signed and returned.

i'm preparing to be screwed on a replacement because that redemption card packed out in 2013 topps update and that i was given that BS excuse over a year ago now.

Members online

Latest posts