Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else collecting 2014 prizm?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Been building this set from blaster boxes, rack packs, and whatever I find at shows. Really dig the red white and blue parallel set only available in the rack packs. Anyone else bust any of this? I'm looking to finish my set of anyone has any they'd part with that I need.

Is this set going to be the topps chrome of the future? I ask that because topps will be going away soon and as far as I'm concerned, topps chrome is "the set" to build if you like base sets and wish to build something that might hold some value and be actually worth building. Does prizm take it's place?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I have about 60 of the red white and blues. I've busted way too much retail of this stuff. You only going for the rookies?

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
I love Prizm. I'm in the third year of building the Frank Thomas rainbow, which has now become an annual tradition. I finished the complete 11-card rainbow for 2014. I love the 1/1 black parallels; they are gorgeous.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Yeah, I have about 60 of the red white and blues. I've busted way too much retail of this stuff. You only going for the rookies?

At first yes but been kind of slowly building the entire Red White Blue Set. I do have around 30 duplicates of the Red White Blue Vets and 4 of the rookies that i am thinking of unloading. if you re interested let me know or shoot me a PM.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I love Prizm. I'm in the third year of building the Frank Thomas rainbow, which has now become an annual tradition. I finished the complete 11-card rainbow for 2014. I love the 1/1 black parallels; they are gorgeous.

I am a big fan of the Baseball Prizm refractors too. I honestly think if the Prizms had LOGOS then they would be some of the best cards around, especially the Red White Blues

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
I am a big fan of the Baseball Prizm refractors too. I honestly think if the Prizms had LOGOS then they would be some of the best cards around, especially the Red White Blues

I think so too. I like that Panini reserves very minimal emphasis on GU and AU cards for their Prizm line as I think there's way too much of that stuff in the market. Prizm reminds me of some of our favorite '90's classics in that it sells itself on nothing more than colorful aesthetics and generally affordable parallels. This is what sells me on this product year after year.

Last edited:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Baseball I'm doing too but I've tapered off. I did the Bagwell rainbow but I never could find the 1/1.

Members online

Latest posts