Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Topps Archives discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Awesome you get a Jeff Conine auto to chase. I'm happy to have a new Mark Grace as well, and looks like it will be in 1989 style, so could be cool.

Grabbed a Grace Auto, now for parallels.
181771144972_1.jpg

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I made a $22 offer on a Conine gold /50 and the seller countered at $30.

Do these dry up fast?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
ad0zl4.jpg

So I picked this up. After looking at the auction again, I noticed it was numbered 19/50, which is his jersey number. I usually don't care about stuff like that, but it's been years since anything new has showed up.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
ad0zl4.jpg

So I picked this up. After looking at the auction again, I noticed it was numbered 19/50, which is his jersey number. I usually don't care about stuff like that, but it's been years since anything new has showed up.

I'd say getting it for $30 wasn't bad. I'd pay that for the Brady in a heart beat.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Odds show SP's are 1 in 70 packs
so 1 every 3 boxes or 4 per case..

still sorting my case , so far I found 2

First three Doerr's to hit eBay in the last 24 hours have sold for $24.99, $24.99, and $23.95, all BINs. I offered and counteroffered on the first two and before I could hit the counteroffer someone grabbed it. I grabbed the one for $23.95-tough to justify at this point that much for a SP "base" card, but wanted to grab one so I don't have to worry about how many appear down the road. Since it was BINs, tough to tell if Doerr collectors or set collectors nabbed them.

Thanks,
Jeff

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
what do you pay for a card that is one in 3 boxes to get any SP ?
I opened a case and only got 3 so my odds were 1 in 4 boxes to get one.

Right, and there are 30 subjects. So you're looking at 10 cases to get any one specific player. The price on these SPs is not going to come down very much.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Are the high number SP's more scarce this year than previous years? One ebay description said they're 1:70 packs. I did a quick search on baseballcardpedia and cardboardconnection and couldn't find info for last year's SP's.

In any case, the prices are bound to come down once the new release excitement dies down. I think/hope a common SP like Olerud will eventually go for less than half the current sell prices.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.