Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

##### FCB Daily Morning Thread for Monday June 22nd #####

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Morning all, think the baby might be starting to teethe, uh oh

Something that worked for my kids and my sister's kids was keeping a couple of wet facecloths in the freezer. Let the little guy chew on one whenever needed.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Something that worked for my kids and my sister's kids was keeping a couple of wet facecloths in the freezer. Let the little guy chew on one whenever needed.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Worked for us too. Plus the teething rings with the liquid in them that you put in the fridge. Cold feels good. Chew toys for babies.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Coming up with a custom card concept I'd like [MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] to create for me. A 10-piece Cubs booklet-length, but non-folding card of the 10 Cubs HOFers from Banks to Maddux.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
ugh - roof at work still leaks on product . tell part time don't put anything in certain aisle does he listen ???$%^%&*&*^(*&*((*) NO

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So....anyone get any good Fathers Day gifts?
I got a card with the promise of a game of my choice, a mug
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1435014522.044530.jpg
Hard to take a picture of a clear mug, but it says DAD and est. 2/9/15 (my sons bday)
And one of those repack boxes of random unopened packs, not much in there, but did pull this
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1435014612.559220.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Mikael Franco having a big night but did strike out swinging with bases loaded. 10-5 Phils over NYY...

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Evening gents. Been busy the last few weeks.

With moving my mom I have been trying to downsize more and have some sports related books I want to move.

Would anyone be interested in a first edition of "The Goose is Loose". It is an old library book, but looks like it was never checked out.

Members online

Latest posts