Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1998 Yankees signed 16x20 from Leaf

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
(SIGNED BY: Scott Brosius, Todd Erdos, Shane Spencer, Jim Bruske, Jose Cardenal, Ryan Bradley, Chili Davis, Jeff Nelson, Mike Jerzembeck, Homer Bush, Chad Curtis, Mike Figga, Darryl Strawberry, Jay Tessmer, Mike Stanton, Willie Banks, Mike Buddie and Ramiro Mendoza)

I think its a low price because no Jeter, Oneill, Williams, Rivera, Cone etc.. would be a good project though to get those guys to sign it.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
A lot of those guys are nameless scrubs who played two Major League games in their careers, like Todd Erdos and Mike Jerzembeck. I'd rather they not even be on it. Leaf must have gotten them when they made that crappy Yankees autographed set a few years ago.

Last edited:

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Its good that Indy posted this.. someone might want to save the pic, as scammers seem to like to try buying low with many legit autos and then forge the big names.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
not to bad for the price I dont think. But without the stars and some players where people will go... Who? Kinda takes away the flavor. Without the Jeter and O'neill, I dont know.....

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
A picture of the whole team celebrating on the field together would have been a much nicer looking photo_Or are they restricted from use of liscensing still?

Prob. Thats it. But if they used the pic they would of air brushed out the logos and so forth and that would not look good on this.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
It's a great starter project.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
It's a great starter project.

The "big boys" do autograph appearances (rarely but they do them) except for Jeter and Mariano, but I believe you can send it into Steiner and they'll sign.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

And don't forget to enclose.
arm_zpsbo5erntp.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
A lot of those guys are nameless scrubs who played two Major League games in their careers, like Todd Erdos and Mike Jerzembeck. I'd rather they not even be on it. Leaf must have gotten them when they made that crappy Yankees autographed set a few years ago.

What crappy autographed Yankees set?

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Why would they be restricted on the use of these photos?

I do not think that is the case here unless someone can prove otherwise.

Members online