Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@MLBTradeRumors asks for help involving Photoshop. This thread delivers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] [MENTION=3164]jbhofmann[/MENTION]

MLBTR Seeking Photoshop Experts
By Zach Links [July 1, 2015 at 12:10pm CDT]
As you may have noticed, MLB Trade Rumors has launched a brand new Instagram account: @TradeRumorsMLB. As the trade market heats up, MLBTR is looking for talented photoshop artists who can expertly (and quickly) make a jersey swap photo.

Are you the kind of photoshop expert we’re looking for? If so, we want you to create a sample photo of Cole Hamels in a Yankees jersey and email it to [email protected]. The position is part-time and compensated. Good luck!

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Do they know this is the internet?

Do they know what happens when someone asks the internet for photoshop help?

Hey I just saw the post on mlbtraderumors.com and thought of our sick photoshoppers and thought I could help a few guys make a few extra bucks...what they do with that info is out of my hands! Haha

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Best I could do...

Hamels, in a Yankee uniform...

18717285933_a6f80eba46_z.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hey I just saw the post on mlbtraderumors.com and thought of our sick photoshoppers and thought I could help a few guys make a few extra bucks...what they do with that info is out of my hands! Haha

Don't tell photoshop experts that your hands are empty...I am sure they love to fill those.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Do they know this is the internet?

Do they know what happens when someone asks the internet for photoshop help?

What happens? Lawyers get involved and take the fun out of things.

What do you call it if half the lawyers in America retired? A much better America!

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
lol good stuff fellas...slight change to this one. I was a little sloppy on the names at bottom so I corrected it.
19327471396_9e5911f99a_z.jpg

Members online

Latest posts