Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaving negative feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I recently purchased a nice auto I've been wanting. I paid a little more than I wanted but was overall happy with the price. Paid the standard $2.54 for shipping for first class postage which was the shipping description. I get the card PWE with a stamp, I was pretty mad. I do trades PWE on low end stuff no problem but not typically when autos are involved. I messaged the seller telling them that they overcharged for shipping and even incorrectly described it. I get a response along the lines of you got it quickly and no effort to correct it. I read recent feedback and someone else left negative for the same reason. Should o leave negative feedback with the same reason or am I overacting? When I sell, I'll do free shipping with the disclaimer it will be a PWE.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
If I would have got a better response to my message I wouldn't have considered negative but with such crappy customer service I'm tempted

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Communication and shipping are DSR. This sounds like a neutral 3-Star feedback.

Just an FYI I recently spoke to an eBay rep and 1 and 2-star ratings should be used for negative feedback.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Leave a comment about how it arrived in a PWE and the seller seemed not to care, once it was brought up by you. Ding the **** out of the stars though. 1 star everything, minus the quick shipping, which, apparently, was fairly timely.

Members online

Latest posts