Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@@Sunday July 5 Morning Thread@@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, happy post July 4th hangover day, haha. I sent this to my friend last night, and hope it applies here too
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1436085899.854970.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'......................

Three old men are sitting on the porch of a retirement home. The first says, "Fellas, I got real problems. I'm seventy years old. Every morning at seven o'clock I get up and I try to urinate. All day long I try to urinate. They give me all kinds of medicine but nothing helps." The second old man says, "You think you have problems. I'm eighty years old. Every morning at 8:00 I get up and try to move my bowels. I try all day long. They give me all kinds of stuff but nothing helps." Finally the third old man speaks up, "Fellas: I'm ninety years old. Every morning at 7:00 sharp I urinate. Every morning at 8:00 I move my bowels. Every morning at 9:00 sharp I wake up."

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
yesterday they had to rush sister in law to hospital for blood clot then transferred to another for operation .Her children at beach and lucky husband hadn't left for work. This meant hour drive to pick up mother in law . not my best Fourth but things looking better for in laws health.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Just taught my 6 year old what a VHS tape is. Now I feel old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Just taught my 6 year old what a VHS tape is. Now I feel old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the feeling, I own a few cassette tapes that I used to listen to about 4 years ago, and my kids were just in shock to see and learn that music was on this tiny piece of tape

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Wife's birthday today so were heading to San Francisco for the day and outta this heat! Hope everyone has a good one

Latest posts