Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007-2013 Sportkings Mini Autograph Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
LeeSSK.jpg

Sammy Lee - TTM

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Thanks, its been fun working on this set and should keep me busy for quite some time.

I just went back and looked at page 1. It's nice that you got Frank Gifford as unfortunately he won't be doing any more signings. It also got me thinking how many of these are no longer possible to get first hand, and which simply aren't possible at all (like aren't there horses in this series)?

I hope you get the Mark Spitz one done sometime as he is an IU alumni and someone I collect.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
I just went back and looked at page 1. It's nice that you got Frank Gifford as unfortunately he won't be doing any more signings. It also got me thinking how many of these are no longer possible to get first hand, and which simply aren't possible at all (like aren't there horses in this series)?

I hope you get the Mark Spitz one done sometime as he is an IU alumni and someone I collect.

There is around 20 cards that were possible at release who are now deceased, plus guys like Gordie Howe and Muhammad Ali who signed at least one card but are unable to sign anymore. Since I started collecting the set I missed out on Stan Musial, Tony Gwynn, Ernie Banks, and Roddy Piper. For the horse cards I will have a jockey or trainer sign them.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Considering this return a partial success. While it was nice to get a return from someone who has been difficult TTM, he swapped my mini card for a base Sportkings card.

KarnazesDSK.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Considering this return a partial success. While it was nice to get a return from someone who has been difficult TTM, he swapped my mini card for a base Sportkings card.

KarnazesDSK.jpg

I just sent him a 2008 Ginter for my set. Hoping that it comes back since that set has slowed to a crawl for me

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
I just sent him a 2008 Ginter for my set. Hoping that it comes back since that set has slowed to a crawl for me

As long as he keeps signing you should be fine, looks like my card was the only one he swapped. When I send to him again i'll include two minis and offer he keep one.

Members online