Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

#############SUNDAY MORNING TREAD ########## 7/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A man had to attend a large convention in Chicago. On this particular trip he decided to bring his wife. When they arrived at their hotel and were shown to their room, the man said: "You rest here while I register - I'll be back within an hour."

The wife lies down on the bed... just then, an elevated train passes by very close to the window and shakes the room so hard she's thrown out of the bed. Thinking this must be a freak occurrence, she lies down once more. Again a train shakes the room so violently, she's pitched to the floor.

Exasperated, she calls the front desk, asks for the manager. The manager says he'll be right up. The manager (naturally) is sceptical but the wife insists the story is true.

"Look,... lie here on the bed - you'll be thrown right to the floor!"

So he lies down next to the wife... Just then the husband walks in. "What," he says, "are you doing here?"

The manager replies: "Would you believe I'm waiting for a train?"

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning all!
Starting to really get excited for our "Vegas Vacation" starting this Wednesday.:cool:

Vegas-Vacation-Quotes-3.jpg

Last edited:

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Have to work this morning til 9:30 or so. Sunday morning is our change management window. I'm headed to Voodoo Doughnut to make things a little more bearable for our team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts