Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

#############SUNDAY MORNING TREAD ########## 7/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Felt good to finally sleep in today. Gonna go to my grandma's this afternoon and watch the futures game since I don't get the mlb network

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Mornings gents! Anyone else submit some cards for the BO Trade Up program? I sent in a box of common game used and autographs and I'm expecting a $525 credit once they check in my submission. Would have taken me a year to try and get .99 cents each if they even sold. Much faster and less effort to send to BO at 1.25 each with no listing fees, eBay fees, PayPal fees, etc.

now I need to decide what to buy with the credit. Looking for something fairly high end with some hall of farmers and big hit potential.

Tom

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Definitely happy that Dozier got into the ASG, even if it was as an injury replacement for Bautista. Glad I was able to pick this up last year, and it goes well with my OMLB, 8x10, and 16x20.
85037688-AA85-462F-A8AC-65D3EA5DE8D7_zpshdhin2ya.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Still away in FL. Man it's hot here but I still will not complain after that winter. Hope all is well.

Members online

Latest posts