Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Allen & Ginter 10th Anniversary Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I don't think it has been published yet. Just speculation right now. Except for the autos that are /10

Writing "rare" and people believing it was the clue on that one.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Money bags ;)

Just don't know how many are out there. Only two Dawsons have landed on eBay so far and they are both different so I jumped on this one since it had a BIN. If it turns out there are a lot of them then I over paid, but if I don't see but one or two more then it was worth it lol

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Is there any word on what variations/parallels have buybacks? Is it safe to assume to every base card has a 10th anniversary buyback, for instance, and what about minis? Mini parallels?

Kinda cool, even if they're a bit contrived. [MENTION=2441]r2d2[/MENTION], you got any Cantus yet?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Is there any word on what variations/parallels have buybacks? Is it safe to assume to every base card has a 10th anniversary buyback, for instance, and what about minis? Mini parallels?

Kinda cool, even if they're a bit contrived. [MENTION=2441]r2d2[/MENTION], you got any Cantus yet?

Both Dawsons that have landed on eBay have been minis, a 2013 and a 2014. I doubt Topps sent someone to buy every single Allen and Ginter card from the past ten years in exact multiples unless ten years ago they knew they were going to do this and saved the cards.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Just don't know how many are out there. Only two Dawsons have landed on eBay so far and they are both different so I jumped on this one since it had a BIN. If it turns out there are a lot of them then I over paid, but if I don't see but one or two more then it was worth it lol

I picked up the only two Brandon Woods I've seen. Now just waiting for him to break out so I can flip em :D:D

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City

Kinda cool, even if they're a bit contrived. @r2d2, you got any Cantus yet?

Hey Luc. Just started yesterday. I stumbled onto them by chance. I am not checking Cantu as often and yesterday that I did found that nice surprise. Problem like everyone else has said: where is the checklist?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I actually got outbid on a Sizemore, and someone BINned a couple others. I'm sort of used to having that sandbox all to myself. I haven't seen more than 2 copies of any one of his cards, and not all years yet.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
There are auto buybacks (which I think are original autos they bought back) and buyback autos (I think where they had guys sign now cards they bought back). Or vice versa. But yeah, Topps' "secret value-add" unannounced mystery insert program is alive and well. I imagine soon they'll post on Twitter how this year's Ginter code is printed on the insides of the wrappers in invisible ink.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I wonder how many of the A&G set guys will go after all the buybacks, to complete those sets as well ? That's why I'm trying to get every JJ I can, at semi-reasonable prices.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I wonder how many of the A&G set guys will go after all the buybacks, to complete those sets as well ? That's why I'm trying to get every JJ I can, at semi-reasonable prices.

Have you been able to pick up any at reasonable prices yet?