Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Allen & Ginter 10th Anniversary Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Have you been able to pick up any at reasonable prices yet?

An '09 Mini for $7.50 dlvd and a '12 for $7.09 dlvd. Missed on a '07 last night because I fell asleep momentarily. Went for like $5 dlvd :(

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
And another goes off in a few moments, so I'm hoping to nab that as well.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I've added 1 Clark , but upset my snipe did not go off on the one that added today. Not sure how high his bid was , but I had the snipe at a few times what it went for. I'm not sure why , but I kinda like these Buybacks , but hasn't been a real fan of the Leaf ones.

Ryan

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The 2015 A&G 10th Anniversary cards are the only 'base' that are serial numbered.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Is there any word on what variations/parallels have buybacks? Is it safe to assume to every base card has a 10th anniversary buyback, for instance, and what about minis? Mini parallels?

Kinda cool, even if they're a bit contrived. [MENTION=2441]r2d2[/MENTION], you got any Cantus yet?

I've seen mini A&G backs, no numbers, and inserts with the anniversary stamp on them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I think its pretty neat that they put the minis in bordered cards that say 2015 on them.
I will chase the minis but not the full sized cards as much

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Was talking to a dealer today at the National about these buy backs and I don't know where he is getting his information from or if it was a guess but he was certain there is 5 or less of each buy back

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
What do u think? Short print run, boxes are getting open or people are listing? Tell me, tell me, what's the dealio

I don't think there is probably a rhyme or a reason to any print runs on these buy backs. I would doubt every card got a buy back and I doubt every card has the same print run. This is A&G, people are opening this product and listing it.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I don't think there is probably a rhyme or a reason to any print runs on these buy backs. I would doubt every card got a buy back and I doubt every card has the same print run. This is A&G, people are opening this product and listing it.

I thought only the autos were buy backs. I think this way a scheme to get rid of a bunch of junk they had stored somewhere

Latest posts