Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gooddell Upholds brady's 4 game suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Commissioner Roger Goodell, in affirming the suspension he handed down in May, said new information about the destruction of Brady's cell phone showed the four-time Super Bowl champion "sought to hide evidence of his own participation in the underlying scheme to alter the footballs."

The destruction of the cell phone wasn't disclosed until June 18, almost four months after investigators had requested electronic information from Brady.

--------------

Sounds like Goddel made the right decision.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Crazy. The NFL is a joke. The same suspension as Hardy? Disgusting.

I keep hearing everyone compare. They are not the same. Hardy served time last year plus 4 this year. Also that reduction from 10 to 4 this year was by an arbitrator not Roger.

Ryan

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I keep hearing everyone compare. They are not the same. Hardy served time last year plus 4 this year. Also that reduction from 10 to 4 this year was by an arbitrator not Roger.

Ryan

Hardy allegedly threatened to kill a woman then paid her to go away to avoid prison. He shouldn't even be in the GD league. Brady was involved in deflating some balls. If hardy went from 10 to 4 Brady should go from 4 to a fine. Brady interfered with an NFL investigation, not a real life one like hardy did. Hardy is steps away from rae curruth

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
Hardy allegedly threatened to kill a woman then paid her to go away to avoid prison. He shouldn't even be in the GD league. Brady was involved in deflating some balls. If hardy went from 10 to 4 Brady should go from 4 to a fine. Brady interfered with an NFL investigation, not a real life one like hardy did. Hardy is steps away from rae curruth

I keep hearing Brady defenders comparing this to Rice, Hardy, Peterson. Not sure I would want to be put in the same company.

Either way, they are different cases that should not be compared to another. NFL is justified to penalize according to players breaking fair play rules.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I keep hearing Brady defenders comparing this to Rice, Hardy, Peterson. Not sure I would want to be put in the same company.

Either way, they are different cases that should not be compared to another. NFL is justified to penalize according to players breaking fair play rules.

I'm no Brady defender, I hate the Pats but I dislike women and child abusers far more

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

I am not stating Brady's "crime" is worse or equal to Hardy . I am stating that an arbitrator not RG reduces that suspension. Also Hardy "served time" last year. So I'm saying the situations are different , not comparing how bad one was to the other.

Ryan

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Tom Brady and the Patriots cheated ON THE FIELD. Then lied about it and tried to cover it up. And with their track record of doing these things, the suspension is justified.

Comparing on the field and off the field transgressions are like comparing apples and oranges.

Members online

Latest posts