Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wednesday Morning Aug 5th 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Im still looking for a Dawson PSA 10 Rookie since I wasn't able to find one at the National. If anyone runs across one or knows of one for sale please let me know. I am aware of the couple on eBay with BIN that are way more than the last one sold for at auction on eBay, but I'm not paying those prices. Thank you!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION]

I strongly urge you to put Live Ivy plants in the back of one of the cabinets, really bad, flat artificial turf in another and empty seats in a football field for the 3rd...

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
One more card from the National... saw it sitting in a $10/card case and liked it for a few reasons, offered $8 (literally all the cash I had left at end of day) and got it. I like that it is a RY worn jersey, that the patch swatch was identifiable, and was of good guy Sean Casey. The swatch is the number "7" of 1997, so it really tied the card together being Casey's 97 Rookie Jersey. Love the early 2000's Donruss cards that picture the jersey used to make the card too.

casey1.jpg

casey2.jpg

casey3.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
One more card from the National... saw it sitting in a $10/card case and liked it for a few reasons, offered $8 (literally all the cash I had left at end of day) and got it. I like that it is a RY worn jersey, that the patch swatch was identifiable, and was of good guy Sean Casey. The swatch is the number "7" of 1997, so it really tied the card together being Casey's 97 Rookie Jersey. Love the early 2000's Donruss cards that picture the jersey used to make the card too.

casey1.jpg

casey2.jpg

casey3.jpg

That's cool!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The over/under for Wright and Severino tonight was 9. Final was 2-1 Sox.

And Mets winning big again. I gotta say this team is getting fun to watch...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Made a sale this past weekend that has me a little worried. Sold the item on Saturday, went to mail it Monday, but there was no address on file with PayPal. Messaged the buyer Monday and got the address Monday night. He responded telling me that the address was on PayPal, but sent it to me anyways. I was too busy to mail it out yesterday so I got it in the mail today. I got messages from him yesterday and today asking if I mailed it and where the tracking number was. The way he's been responding has me a little worried he might try something with the feedback. I'm hoping he won't, but he's just seemed a little sketchy

Members online

No members online now.