Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Tuesday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I'll show this here, since I haven't yet:

Met an Icon in the wrestling industry and the son of an icon at the opening of the Minnesota Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame Inaugural Ceremony. The inductees were Verne Gagne (unfortunately passed this past winter) and:

This will be a yearly thing for at least Naomi & I. Theresa was bored. I was near tears. Should've taken a pic with one other guy, but he was getting praise from everyone in attendance, so I didn't want to bother him. John Grygelko is his name.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning folks. Can't really say fellas, anymore, since Kayla popped in yesterday.

Allergy season is kicking my butt. Tried to run last night and thought I was dying. Only got 1.25 mi in, and it's was a complete struggle. Strange, since I've been running 2.50-3 mi at a time. Ready for this to clear out.

Been picking up some HOF pieces as I transition away from being a player collector. Keep telling myself that I am going to move some Hosmer stuff, but haven't made myself do it yet.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I'll show this here, since I haven't yet:

Met an Icon in the wrestling industry and the son of an icon at the opening of the Minnesota Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame Inaugural Ceremony. The inductees were Verne Gagne (unfortunately passed this past winter) and:

This will be a yearly thing for at least Naomi & I. Theresa was bored. I was near tears. Should've taken a pic with one other guy, but he was getting praise from everyone in attendance, so I didn't want to bother him. John Grygelko is his name.

I remember the Gagne's, from my childhood. Great stuff Dave.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Mine is still several months away, all the nervousness has worn off and now it's all excitement and anticipation to find out the sex

You guys finding out before the baby is born? My wife and I waited til he was born and it was awesome to wait! But I know some people don't go for that

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
You guys finding out before the baby is born? My wife and I waited til he was born and it was awesome to wait! But I know some people don't go for that

Are u kidding? We already have people lining up to buy stuff for us! We gotta find out if he's coming home decked out n Yankee stuff or if shes coming home n whatever mom wants. Take a WILD guess which one I'm pulling for :D

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Are u kidding? We already have people lining up to buy stuff for us! We gotta find out if he's coming home decked out n Yankee stuff or if shes coming home n whatever mom wants. Take a WILD guess which one I'm pulling for :D

We did too, but I didn't care (and luckily my wife didn't either). My baby would wear Mets colors, not Mets logos in pink, and that Superman bib? Yeah, Superman and Supergirl both wore red and blue, not pink, and those pacifiers that had sports balls on them, get them too! If we had a girl, she would like sports just like her mom and dad too. Just so happened we had the boy we were hoping for, but it didn't matter either way, boy or girl would still wear the Blue Victor Cruz Giants onesie, cuz the Giants colors are Blue, having nothing to do with gender

Latest posts