Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^*^*^ Wednesday Morning Thread ^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning all!

Was up til 3 going thru Dad's photos. Found some A's-O's ones I'll post later...

And Congrats Dustin!

Nice pick up Dustin!!

That's amazing buddy! That is a HUGE pickup for sure! Congrats!

Thanks,
Jeff

Thank you everyone. It has been a long time coming. I couldn't find one at the National and suddenly there were three available through online auctions. One ends in 2 days and one in 3 days, but the one that ended last night was in my opinion in the best condition of the three so I jumped on it.

Nice Card. You must be a huge Andre Dawson fan with your username and everything. How many of his cards do you own?

Do not get @Hawk8 started about his Dawson cards. It may crash the Internet :D

:p, He must be a big fan. Andre was an awesome player although I never got to see him play other than videos because he retired when I was 2 years old.

I have 155,766 total Andre Dawson cards that I have sorted, counted, and stored. I still have thousands I need to sort and count and put away. I have over 3,500 different Andre Dawson cards. I have over 700 Andre Dawson autographs. I have over 200 Andre Dawson 1/1s. I have 139 Andre Dawson rookies I have over 250 Andre Dawson graded cards. I have over 100 unopened packs with Andre Dawson showing. I have 4 Andre Dawson buttons. I have almost 1000 Andre Dawson memorabilia cards. I have almost 2,000 Andre Dawson serial numbered cards. I have 26 cards picturing Andre Dawson on other players cards. I have almost 200 other player cards that mention Andre Dawson's name. I have over 300 checklist that list Andre Dawson.

Golden Gopher

Aug 17, 2015
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION]: damn that is not just a great collection of Andre Dawson Cards and Memorabilia. It is a shrine to the great Andre Dawson. Great collection.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Now that you've snagged a big whale, @Hawk8, what's next?

I have a Dawson set that I am currently working on kind of secretly that I need six more cards to complete. Hate to say what it is because it seems every time I say I need something on here it is listed on eBay in two days with ridiculous prices. Could be coincidence but who knows. I will put it out there though that I am always looking for a 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Thank you everyone. It has been a long time coming. I couldn't find one at the National and suddenly there were three available through online auctions. One ends in 2 days and one in 3 days, but the one that ended last night was in my opinion in the best condition of the three so I jumped on it.

I have 155,766 total Andre Dawson cards that I have sorted, counted, and stored. I still have thousands I need to sort and count and put away. I have over 3,500 different Andre Dawson cards. I have over 700 Andre Dawson autographs. I have over 200 Andre Dawson 1/1s. I have 139 Andre Dawson rookies I have over 250 Andre Dawson graded cards. I have over 100 unopened packs with Andre Dawson showing. I have 4 Andre Dawson buttons. I have almost 1000 Andre Dawson memorabilia cards. I have almost 2,000 Andre Dawson serial numbered cards. I have 26 cards picturing Andre Dawson on other players cards. I have almost 200 other player cards that mention Andre Dawson's name. I have over 300 checklist that list Andre Dawson.

200 1/1's??????? That is crazy

Members online