Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************THURSDAY MORNING THREAD ************** 8/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon all, One day closer to Friday, and I got a few projects i will do this weekend that absolutely need to be done such as: Rip up old living room carpet (doo-doo brown is not my color), mow lawn, wash car (again), restock beer in fridge, school shopping for my daughter (yay!!::facepalm::) give the dog a bath and clean up my shed.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm officially out of room on my 2013 Ginter HOF shelf. I've been our of room for a little while now, just never got them put up there until today. Unfirtunately, Red Schoendienst has nowhere to go right now :( I never thought I'd get this far with the collection, but I'm glad that I did. Been looking for some cheap private signings to get some more done, and missed out on a couple of very reasonably priced ones but oh well. The one I wish I could do is Hank Aaron, but there's no way I'm gonna spend $300 to have him sign a card

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Afternoon all, One day closer to Friday, and I got a few projects i will do this weekend that absolutely need to be done such as: Rip up old living room carpet (doo-doo brown is not my color), mow lawn, wash car (again), restock beer in fridge, school shopping for my daughter (yay!!::facepalm::) give the dog a bath and clean up my shed.

you made me do it ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LKt0Z7x0FM

Members online