Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bane50 is what the hobby is all about

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Don't let Joe fool you. He should be the topic of this thread. His development (along with help from many Mac collectors) of the PC List has been THE biggest help to me achieving the collection I have today.

I'm a Mac 'Hoarder' so to speak. I have hundreds of copies of some cards ('88 Donruss anyone?). It kills me to part with any of them. Joe is one person I can trust to appreciate and look after any cards I send him. While I'm here, I have to recognize Don and Jay also. Both great guys, willing to help fill the voids.

While letting go of the Teks was hard, even I want to see this project completed. Like Joe said, a near impossible task. And when he told me he was sending two AWESOME cards as thanks (one a 1/1!!!), I was blown away.

He is the MAN in my book. Not only does he have one of the greatest Mac collections out there, he is willing to sacrifice to help others make theirs great too.

Thanks Joe!

No man, thank you, couldn't have done all this, including PC list without you. Couldn't agree more about Jay and Don. Always love the Don auto pings. Wish Jay didn't cut back though, the knowledge he had was ridiculous.

Members online

Latest posts