Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 9/3********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
9536FE717D01C87A8F9CC09347BAA054-main.jpg

Groundsupport

Apr 3, 2014
Prospect Rush is a scammer. He has been officially banned from BO.

Someone had a redemption for a case of 2014 Draft. Prospect Rush sent him a searched case with all the auto packs pulled.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Slept like crap last night. Couldn't get to sleep at first and then I kept waking up in the middle of the night. Hoping the day goes okay still

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just found out that a park from my childhood is closing down this year. It wasn't anything special. Flintstone village in the black Hills of South Dakota is closing down at the end of the season. It isn't anything special, just a bunch of little buildings that were built to look like the Flintstones, but I went there as a child and loved it. We are going to go up there on Saturday now just to visit it one last time. It's just one of those things that people don't care about unless you've actually been to it. They announced that they are changing it to spongebob when they reopen