Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ex-employee writes book to take shots at big names in Yankee organization. (Involves sexuality)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I am sorry I would have to see proof before believing all the stories that were said. Even if Jeter liked guys he would be Bi-sexual not gay. Have you seen the laundry list of women he has been with? For a guy who makes nothing to write a tell all book that will make him millions because he is listing some big named Yankees players doing things that will draw the attention of fans. I would have to think he will be getting sued before the years out.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
And really, who cares if he is gay or bi?

That's what's funny there are people who do care. It's not going to change my mind on collecting his 90's cards I will collect him no matter if he like women of both men and women.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Either way, there's no love lost Jeter will still and forever be loved and embraced by his fans...Plus i agree with [MENTION=6554]chris19978[/MENTION] , the man was a sex symbol, women of all ages love him from the Tweens, to the Golden Girls...

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Gives the hobby term "Jeter rainbow" a whole new meaning.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Once I read the claim that Mariano Rivera tried to shack someone with a baseball bat, all bets were off for me. There is no way that Mariano is capable of something like that. The Jeter claim had me going for a little, but as others have said, he would be bi-sexual, not flat out gay. This is a guy who was fired in 1997, he has a sexually transmitted disease, he's probably cash strapped and he's named the most important and likable Yankees for that time period. This guy just screams attention *****. I would like to see his "evidence".

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I'm gonna start an anti Boston site with not a rumor, but a fact that big papi and man ram were given those nicknames by schilling after a threesome

Too funny I have to think if someone no matter who it was tried to shove a baseball bat up my azz he would have been killed or I would own everything he used to own. But putting this out almost 20 years after the fact I find it hard to believe anything he said. He did his job by drawing attention on his book even if it's false or real.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.