Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 9/14********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Still night here on the west coast, but good morning anyway!

We are short staffed at work this week, so not really looking forward to tomorrow.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
24 hours from now I will be heading into the woods to my tree stand for CTs opening day archery season!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All.

Busy weekend with youth sports. Our fall baseball league was rained out Saturday morning but our football team won 16-0 over a league rival.

Contract is up tonight at 11:59:59pm. Intl Union says most likely no strike but be prepared. Fiat/Chrysler seems to be holding up everything. Not sure if Fiat/Chrysler will be around much longer. All indications given to the Union is if GM doesn't merge with Chrysler, then Fiat is going to let Chrysler die on the vine.

Enjoy your day all.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Decided to start working out before work, do got up early. Strength and flexibility this morning. Feeling good and ready to kick today's ass.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
off this week, gonna House, Kid, Pet sit for My Daughter while her and her Hubby take a roadtrip to Chicago to see ACDC at Wrigley Field

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
off on Mondays !!! worked forty five years NEVER had three day weekends .
Eye doctor this afternoon UGH but hope to get some cards sorted first .
Local team in playoffs and play here tonight and Tue. , rest of games will be in Asheville . We haven't won championship since 2004
BTW babies are home from hospital

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all.
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] glad to here the little ones are home

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! First day back at work after a very wonderful two weeks off. We did a ton of camping at Mt Rainier and Mt Baker as well as celebrated Milo's very first birthday! Weather was beautiful at Mt Rainier (simple iPhone pic):

View attachment 54373

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Howdy. Day, so far, has been a trainwreck. At work, we were beyond short staffed and freight still wasn't completely put out at 1:15, when I left. Two folks breaking down 9 pallets of freight and trying to put it away is impossible.

Members online

Latest posts