Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Topps Huddle App Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Any of you interesting in any of my Huddle inserts? I'd like to try cross trading for Bunt Blue Jays cards I need. I've never done it before and am a little nervous, so I wanted my first time to be with someone I know and trust. :D

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Any of you interesting in any of my Huddle inserts? I'd like to try cross trading for Bunt Blue Jays cards I need. I've never done it before and am a little nervous, so I wanted my first time to be with someone I know and trust. :D

You can probably get [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] into a bidding war for your Drew Brees headline (or milestone, or whatever it is)

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008

Check my bunt and see if there is any Blue Jays you need, user ID coqxxx4. I would be interested in Diamondbacks, Mets or Huddle (user ID Coquillard2430) if you find any you could use.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Check my bunt and see if there is any Blue Jays you need, user ID coqxxx4. I would be interested in Diamondbacks, Mets or Huddle (user ID Coquillard2430) if you find any you could use.

Sent you an offer for the one Jays gold you have that I need. Feel free to counter. Thanks!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Opened huddle for daily coins, spent it the OBJ Manga, pulled one. Opened bunt for daily coins, spent it on Adam Jones street, pulled it. Both on eBay with a minute :D

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thanks, got lucky today. Ill add it up later but if the Jones sells I'll be close to 60 bucks without spending any money. Ive downloaded some apps to get coins but very little effort

Very nice, I can never bring myself to part with the cards for some reason...

Latest posts