User Tag List

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 321

Thread: Official Topps Huddle App Thread

  1. #286
    Senior Member olerud363's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,174
     olerud363
     @olerud363
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still trying to unload as many Huddle cards as I can. Please have a look and take what you want. My Huddle ID is RORYTATE. My Bunt ID is OLERUD363.

    I'm looking to cross trade any Huddle 1:1 for any 2017 Bunt; preferably Blue Jays, but I'll take anything from 2017. Take inserts, base, whatever; leave inserts, base, whatever you want. I've quit Huddle and figured I'd offer the cards up rather than leaving them lost in cyberspace.

    Also, I have about 430k coins in Huddle so if there are any inserts you want me to chase, let me know.

    I recently got a new phone and have not installed Huddle on it, so if you offer a trade please PM me in FCB so I can check Huddle on my old phone.

    Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Last edited by olerud363; 05-23-2017 at 07:00 PM.
    Collecting John Olerud cards and memorabilia.
    My hobby website: www.cardboardcorner.weebly.com

    Thanks to JBel4331 for the awesome custom signature and avatar!

  2. #287
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,855
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olerud363 View Post
    I'm still trying to unload as many Huddle cards as I can. Please have a look and take what you want. My Huddle ID is RORYTATE. My Bunt ID is OLERUD363.

    I'm looking to cross trade any Huddle 1:1 for any 2017 Bunt; preferably Blue Jays, but I'll take anything from 2017. Take inserts, base, whatever; leave inserts, base, whatever you want. I've quit Huddle and figured I'd offer the cards up rather than leaving them lost in cyberspace.

    Also, I have about 430k coins in Huddle so if there are any inserts you want me to chase, let me know.

    I recently got a new phone and have not installed Huddle on it, so if you offer a trade please PM me in FCB so I can check Huddle on my old phone.

    Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    If you're not having fun with huddle, I get wanting to quit, but why not just keep logging in every day to accumulate coins? It takes almost no time and the new season is just the summer away. Even if you don't want to collect there, just use your coins/cards there to keep continually building your bunt if that's what you prefer. That or sell stuff on ebay. Huddle is one of the biggest money makers of the Topps apps. Just my 2 cents.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

    Collecting Interests
    Justin Upton - need everything not listed here
    Star Autos baseball late 80s - present
    Ohio State baseball/football/basketball autos - 1 per player
    Vintage baseball - mostly pre-war

    Photobucket

  3. #288
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,409
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @A_Pharis, I saw you have the Diggs relic, any chance you would
    Let me borrow it for the OBJ award and ill send it back after I get the award?


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  4. #289
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,409
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or Anyone else? It's the last card I need for the OBJ street award auto


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  5. #290
    Senior Member olerud363's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,174
     olerud363
     @olerud363
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone building the Haunted auto set? I pulled the Gronk auto and would love to cross-trade it for a Blue Jays insert on Bunt.

    Huddle id: RORYTATE
    Bunt id: OLERUD363

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Last edited by olerud363; 10-31-2017 at 08:31 PM.
    Collecting John Olerud cards and memorabilia.
    My hobby website: www.cardboardcorner.weebly.com

    Thanks to JBel4331 for the awesome custom signature and avatar!

  6. #291
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,409
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olerud363 View Post
    Anyone building the Haunted auto set? I pulled the Gronk auto and would love to cross-trade it for a Blue Jays insert on Bunt.

    Huddle id: RORYTATE
    Bunt id: OLERUD363

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Interested in your Roger Lewis Giants gold on Huddle, would a gold on skate do?


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  7. #292
    Senior Member olerud363's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,174
     olerud363
     @olerud363
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MrMet I accepted your Huddle trade, but whenever I try to send the Skate trade I get "Server response error." Will keep trying.

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Collecting John Olerud cards and memorabilia.
    My hobby website: www.cardboardcorner.weebly.com

    Thanks to JBel4331 for the awesome custom signature and avatar!

  8. #293
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,409
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olerud363 View Post
    @MrMet I accepted your Huddle trade, but whenever I try to send the Skate trade I get "Server response error." Will keep trying.

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    What were you sending for? Iíll try to send too


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  9. #294
    Senior Member olerud363's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,174
     olerud363
     @olerud363
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    What were you sending for? Iíll try to send too


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Your gold Subban? Whenever I try to sent the trade I get this:



    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Collecting John Olerud cards and memorabilia.
    My hobby website: www.cardboardcorner.weebly.com

    Thanks to JBel4331 for the awesome custom signature and avatar!

  10. #295
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,409
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olerud363 View Post
    Your gold Subban? Whenever I try to sent the trade I get this:



    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    I tried to send it over and it told me ďI donít have that card to trade anymoreĒ ... weird


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  11. #296
    Senior Member olerud363's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,174
     olerud363
     @olerud363
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MrMet Accepted your trade, but again when I tried to send you a trade in Skate I got an error message.

    This glitch is making cross-trading very problematic.

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Collecting John Olerud cards and memorabilia.
    My hobby website: www.cardboardcorner.weebly.com

    Thanks to JBel4331 for the awesome custom signature and avatar!

  12. #297
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,409
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olerud363 View Post
    @MrMet Accepted your trade, but again when I tried to send you a trade in Skate I got an error message.

    This glitch is making cross-trading very problematic.

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    It could also be a glitch with my skate, sometimes it shows cards I donít have anymore on my sheet...either try adding them one by one or two by two or something, and when you get the error, change out the card and it should work...or send me a list of guys you are interested in, and Iíll do it. Iíll also make deals for the rest of your gold and blues I need on Huddle too for my skate...


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  13. #298
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,409
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Official Topps Huddle App Thread

    @olerud363 Lemme know if you wanna keep doing huddle for skate. I could use todayís Rising Stars and all the 12days base red and greens from here on out, I can save coins and just open whatever you want me to on skate, but I do have a holiday sig over there if you need it

    Edit to add: Iím getting the Engram RS, but still could use the 12 days stuff, lemme know

    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Last edited by MrMet; 12-17-2017 at 01:14 PM.

  14. #299
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,409
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if anyoneís collecting em, but Iím looking for all 12 days needs on Bunt and huddle


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  15. #300
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,409
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if anyone reads this thread anymore, but Iím looking to complete some team sets, would love to trade for blues and golds that Iím missingn


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •