Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saturday vs Sunday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'm curious how many people are like me and like college football more than the NFL. I think college football is more exciting and enjoyable to watch. It might be that there are so many different kinds of offense so its not as boring to watch IMO

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Other way for me. For some reason can't stand college football but love the nfl

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'm the only one of my friends who watches more college than NFL. I take a lot of crap from them cuz I think football is boring compared to baseball

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I lean pros now, but when I was in middle school/high school/college I liked both pretty equally.

Ryan

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
College all day long.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
A 4 second play followed for 40 seconds of nothing is boring to me. The last two minutes of a close game is very exciting but u might get one of those once a week

you know football is planting your ass on a couch for 3.5 hours a game and only getting 11 minutes of actual game play, right?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I lean more college too. And after yesterday, I don't know what the NFL could do this year to match the awesomeness that was crammed in there.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I lean more college too. And after yesterday, I don't know what the NFL could do this year to match the awesomeness that was crammed in there.

I'll go with Dallas win over NY Giants and Denver win over Chiefs. Those were pretty epic 4th quarters stunners.

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
I'm curious how many people are like me and like college football more than the NFL. I think college football is more exciting and enjoyable to watch. It might be that there are so many different kinds of offense so its not as boring to watch IMO

College all day long for me!!!! I am a huge FSU Seminole fan and unfortunately my pro team has Cutler at QB:-(
The games in college are more unpredictable and you have guys playing for dreams and the small hope of making it to the next level and that makes each game special.
I am from Memphis and I watch the MEMPHIS vs Cincinnati game on Thursday. Where else will you see 53-46?? Memphis gave up 700+ yards of total offense to Cincinnati and Cincinnati was playing with their Freshman back up QB. One of the most exiting games I watched in a long time.

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
GEDC1381_zps051d652a.jpg

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I was lucky enough to play in these mythical places....college > and it's not even close.

Clemson's entrance...
YE_TOP_Photos_sports_007_11995661_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

gDZZs.jpg

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
College for me. I think a large part of it that there are so many games going on all day, that you can constantly flip to something exciting. For NFL, I would rather watch RedZone than any game.

Members online

Latest posts