It's about that time!
MLB Playoffs + Bingo + Cash Prizes!
Full details below.
The game is open to as many people who want to play, up until Sunday October 4th.
Simply express your intent in this thread.
Any questions, just ask.
Look through official boxscores and try to match as many scenarios on your card as possible.
If you correctly cross off every square in a color set within a single column, and are the first to submit it to me via PM, you win the prize shown at the top of that column.
Each card has a front and back.
A.L./N.L. Wild Card: 24 chances to win (blue, gold, green, pink, white, gray).
ALDS, NLDS: 12 chances to win (blue, gold, green)
ALCS, NLCS: 8 chances to win (blue, gold)
World Series: 4 chances to win (blue, gold)
1. Only one card per contestant, with the exception of these members who entered a team nickname challenge I posted a few days ago. They are entitled to two cards each.
[MENTION=1737]carlitoson[/MENTION], [MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION], [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], [MENTION=1928]Y4NK335[/MENTION], [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION], [MENTION=1974]IndyManning18[/MENTION]
2. Each card is 100% randomly generated.
3. Only one payout will be awarded for each color set in a given column.
4. MLB.com must be used to verify all boxscores.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Starting with the October 6th Wildcard game, check the MLB.com boxscores for the scenarios shown on your card. If you find an outcome that is an exact match to the one shown on your card, you can cross off that square.
2. Once you cross off all squares having the same color in a given column, you are eligible to win the payout shown at the top of that column. Please send me a PM with the column and color you want me to confirm. If you are the first to PM a correct entry for that color set, you win!
3. The game runs for the entire playoffs, so check your card often!
1. The most important rule of this game is that each of your scenarios must be an exact match to what you find in the boxscores.
2. Once a winning section is submitted in a column, no one else may win that color.
3. Contestants can win as many times as their card allows, so long as they're the first to PM a winning section.
4. If you get a "Left on Base" scenario, you have to go down to the batting summary to get the number.
5. If you have any doubt as to how to read one of your scenarios, please ask. There are plenty of folks on this board who have played the game before, and should be able to help you out in case I'm not around.
1. Wild Card Columns: $5 payout per color set ($60 total)
2. ALDS, NLDS Columns: $10 payout per color set ($60 total)
3. ALCS, NLCS Columns: $20 payout per color set ($80 total)
4. World Series Column: $50 payout per color set ($100 total)
Total possible payout $300
All payouts will be made at the conclusion of the playoffs.
15: Johnny G
17: Ashburn Alley