Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Friday 9/25********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone! TGIF! I received this in the mail yesterday.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1443163111.407848.jpg

I am looking for an 84, 85, and 86 PSA 10 Andre Dawson

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning guys... Why did I stay up to watch the game last night?! I'm hurting today...3 hours of sleep, ugh

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning Dustin. Great 90D AT. I have two O'neill's in my PC ungraded. I doubt either would grade that high.

Thank you, I have one ungraded and had to pick this one up. I have recently caught the PSA registry bug and I have started picking up Andre Dawson PSA 10s and this is a POP 1

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning guys... Why did I stay up to watch the game last night?! I'm hurting today...3 hours of sleep, ugh

I feel the same although I didn't stay up and watch the game, I stayed up and watched Heroes Reborn and didn't get nearly enough sleep.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

I see you are trying to put together the green set on Bunt. If I have any that you need that are singles and are not Cubs then feel free to send me a trade, I'm not putting the set together.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I see you are trying to put together the green set on Bunt. If I have any that you need that are singles and are not Cubs then feel free to send me a trade, I'm not putting the set together.

Sent you a couple doubles for doubles
Trades

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Another Day.. .....Another Dollar..................

daffy.jpg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All.

Getting baseball field set up for this weekend and then restripe the youth football field.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Went to Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials last night with my girlfriend. It wasn't bad. Not completely what I was expecting after watching the first one, but it was still good. Heading home after class today. We have to go to a wedding in Fort Collins, CO tomorrow

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Going to the A's/Giants game tonight. Dodgers magic number down to three, ironically enough, amount of playoff games they'll be in this year :D

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good morning all. Going to the A's/Giants game tonight. Dodgers magic number down to three, ironically enough, amount of playoff games they'll be in this year :D

A's/Giants games are always fun. I do miss that living in Portland now. My train ride to Safeco is a bit longer than a BART ride from Pleasanton.