Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Friday 9/25********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

My son's first hockey practice is tomorrow at 7am, then a game Sunday at 7am. Ugh, we have to get up earlier than we do for work and school!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Feel free to add me on bunt as well. Username- clarkzac

I do need the team spirit award still so if you're still helping people with that ;)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

I do need the team spirit award still so if you're still helping people with that ;)

If you're talking to me, we are already friends on bunt...and I'll send the team spirit cards over when I get a second

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Sent and sent a green doubles for doubles trade and will do more when I have more time, trying to complete the green set

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Sent and sent a green doubles for doubles trade and will do more when I have more time, trying to complete the green set

Accepted both trades and sent the Team Spirit back. All of my dupes are available. I've really just gotten back into Bunt the last couple of weeks. Trying to finish of the Dodgers Playoff Chase set right now. Only need Kershaw and Seager. Missed the boat on getting the others done so I figure I'd try to get the Mets and Dodgers done today

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Accepted both trades and sent the Team Spirit back. All of my dupes are available. I've really just gotten back into Bunt the last couple of weeks. Trying to finish of the Dodgers Playoff Chase set right now. Only need Kershaw and Seager. Missed the boat on getting the others done so I figure I'd try to get the Mets and Dodgers done today

Something weird happened with the trade back....not sure, but I do have doubles of Kershaw and Seager too I believe

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Looks like a beautiful weekend around here weather-wise, his Holiness will be pleased. And so will the Pope!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
From A's post:

Chevrolet will have free giveaways at displays outside Gate D and the BART entrance.

Looks like a T/S and a chance to check out a pretty cool looking A's color Chevy...

If we get there early enough ill take a pic for u. Trouble is that car trades all it's best parts every year :D

Sent from my LG-D415 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts