Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

High school player killed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Curious if he was killed by an injury or died from a preexisting condition.

If it's pre-existing condition, it'll be a major school system FAIL in that required physicals to participate (if this kid's school district is like my school district here) don't go far enough to screen high school athletes for appropriate health to participate.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
If it's pre-existing condition, it'll be a major school system FAIL in that required physicals to participate (if this kid's school district is like my school district here) don't go far enough to screen high school athletes for appropriate health to participate.

Yes and no , preexisting conditions can be tough to locate before bad things happen. I am sure things have changed some, but in HS playing sports, no physical I ever received was very demanding. Also you learn of college and pro players that at some point are diagnosed with something they have had all their lives wo knowing. And by the time your in college/pros the checks are at an even higher level and sometimes are missed. We will see what comes out of this, very sad regardless.

Ryan

kamillahayley

May 30, 2019
This is truly heartbreaking. He was working alongside me on an Edusson review for https://paidpaper.net/edusson-review/ quite some time ago, and It is insanely hard to comprehend that he's gone. It is very scary that a seemingly healthy young guy could suddenly die like this. This is the reason why we have to pay a lot of attention to our health because it wasn't simply about an injury which wasn't fatal in any way. That was something that has been overlooked health-wise, and this is the scariest part. My thoughts and prayers go to his mourning family

Members online