Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ 10/1********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. I would like to get a count of who would be interested in participating in MTSS this year. Thank you.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Great morning already. My last need for 2014 Topps Heritage came up at a very reasonable price so another set bites the dust!

Attachments

• 1443695974375.jpg
    1443695974375.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 25

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!!

A chill in the air here this morning but not cold.

I'm in on the MTSS. Give me the guidelines and I'll participate.

Strike has been called for Sunday night at 11:59pm by the UAW at Ford Kansas City Assembly plant over local issues. Hopefully it doesnt come to that.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Back from the Bahamas

attachment.php

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Morning all!

On a little bit of good news to start the day, doesn't look like anything was taken of value during the robbery on Monday. Roommates had said they had found card boxes in the yard so I was worried but come to discover it was an old A&G retail box that I was keeping my loose change in that the thief must of discarded. Apparently all he was looking for was cash and change as he could of grabbed SO SO much more. Didn't touch financial info, credit cards, social security cards or electronics. Torn the place apart but in the end could of been a whole lot worse for sure. Thankful that no one was home. Police say to basically don't even count on anything coming from their investigation as they didn't find any fingerprints and the work laptop that we thought was stolen we found tossed behind the bed. Took the roommates iPad but she didn't have Find my iPhone installed on it so it's a loss.

Hope everyone had a great start to October!

Thanks,
Jeff

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all. Rainy and cold today in Philly.

Good to hear that nothing more was taken. We just had an alarm system installed, and I have to remind my wife to arm it when she leaves.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Starting to feel better. Took some Nyquil last night and that helped quite a bit. I was actually able to sleep through the whole night. Did finally make a purchase yesterday, but unfortunately it isn't card related. I'll wait to post it up when it shows up. Its a first in my collection, but I don't know how long I'll be keeping it

Members online

Latest posts