User Tag List

Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1094

Thread: Pete's Yankees pick-ups/collection

  1. #541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,058
     dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thursday 11/10/16 mailday....

    Jeff Francis 2008 upper deck 'baseball heroes' charcoal gu 3-color patch/auto #24 /25
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161110_191353.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	666.2 KB 
ID:	65662
    Tony Armas Jr. 2002 donruss 'leaf certified' mirror gold gu 4-color patch #11 /25.....Tony was drafted by the Yankees, but traded in 1994
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161110_191411.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	774.3 KB 
ID:	65663
    Craig Wilson 2005 donruss 'throwback threads' gu 3-color patch #13 /50
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161110_191432.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	700.3 KB 
ID:	65664

  2. #542
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,058
     dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saturday 11/12/16 mailday....

    Aaron Boone 2001 pacific 'private stock' game gear gu bat....this is another of those hard to find scrubbo cards. Over 5 years of looking, this is the 1st copy I've ever seen.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161112_144028.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	613.1 KB 
ID:	65674
    Lyle Overbay 2005 donruss 'zenith' z-graphs prime gu 3-color patch #99 /100
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161112_143945.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	591.3 KB 
ID:	65675
    Abraham Almonte 2008 topps 'bowman chrome' refractor #308 /599.....I can't believe it. This card had scratches all over it. I used some turtle wax car scratch remover, and it worked! Took out ALL the scratches on it. Worked like a miracle
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161112_114415.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	624.1 KB 
ID:	65676

  3. #543
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,058
     dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sunday 11/13/16 card show pickups....an awesome day at the show!


    Jason Hatcher 2013 leaf 'army all-american football' U.S. ARMY ALL-AMERICAN BOWL yellow printing plate/auto #1 /1.....I got this for a whole whopping $1! Have no idea who he is, but I couldn't pass it up for that price
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164000.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	613.0 KB 
ID:	65693
    Raul Ibanez 2010 topps 'triple threads' 3X gu bat/auto #4 /18
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164128.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	550.5 KB 
ID:	65694
    Joe Torre 2005 donruss 'leaf certified materials' fabric of the game gu 3-color patch #1 2/25
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164146.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	576.2 KB 
ID:	65695
    Andruw Jones 2003 upper deck 'classic portraits' classic stitches gu 3-color patch #67 /99....I already had an Andruw Jones patch for my collection, but this 1 blows it away, and the price was right
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164207.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	587.8 KB 
ID:	65696
    Angel Reyes 2007 just autographs 'just minors' silver auto #4 /10
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164228.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	645.7 KB 
ID:	65697
    Todd Greene 1997 donruss 'signature series' auto #/3900 copies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164247.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	660.2 KB 
ID:	65698
    Bobby Estalella 1997 donruss 'signature series' auto #/3900 copies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164319.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	674.3 KB 
ID:	65699
    Glenallen Hill 1996 donruss 'leaf signature series' gold auto #/500 copies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164347.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	622.4 KB 
ID:	65700
    Derek Jeter/Alfonso Soriano 2003 topps '205' triple folder polar bear....Ive never seen this card before, and it was given to me for free, so its cool!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164413.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	643.2 KB 
ID:	65701
    Estee Harris 2004 topps 'bowman' relics gu high school jersey
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164507.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	694.6 KB 
ID:	65702
    Jon Lieber 2003 upper deck '40-man' endorsements auto......I was so so excited to see this card, and didnt care what it cost. In my experience, and according to matsuicollector, this is 1 of the hardest, rarest yankees auto to get. I already had it, but bought this to hopefully make another yankees collectors day!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164527.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	650.7 KB 
ID:	65703

  4. #544
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,058
     dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, got a few maildays to go thru...


    Thursday 11/17/16 mailday....

    Nick Goody 2016 topps gold #425 /2016....this now completes my Goody Yankees collection
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161119_123159.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	1,013.2 KB 
ID:	65818
    Josh Phelps 2003 fleer 'flair' wave of the future gold gu 2-color patch #43 /100
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161119_123242.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	878.8 KB 
ID:	65819
    Bobby Abreu 2006 upper deck 'sweet spot update' sweet beginning swatches 4X gu Venezuelan WBC jersey
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161119_123303.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	881.3 KB 
ID:	65820
    Bret Prinz 2001 royal rookies futures high yield auto #1221 /3995
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161119_123431.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	680.6 KB 
ID:	65821

  5. #545
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,058
     dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friday 11/18/16 mailday.....

    Pat Venditte 2009 topps 'bowman chrome' xfractor auto #65 /250
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161119_123319.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	824.3 KB 
ID:	65822
    Mark Melancon 2016 topps 'triple threads' gold gu jumbo 3-color patch #4 /9
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161119_123407.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	833.2 KB 
ID:	65823


    And by far my favorite card of all my recent maildays!!!!!
    Bernie Williams 2004 fleer 'e-x' clearly authentics tan gu 3-color patch/auto #27 /51.... my 1st Bernie patch/auto. Its so sick!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161119_123335.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	848.3 KB 
ID:	65824

  6. #546
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,058
     dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saturday 11/19/16 mailday......got a great 1 in today!!!

    Jacoby Ellsbury 2016 topps 'strata' gu 3-color majestic logo patch #3 /50...even though I hate Ellsbury so so sooo much, this was a cool card
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161119_195815.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	802.3 KB 
ID:	65827
    Austin Jackson 2014 panini 'donruss' game gear prime gu 4-color patch #22 /25
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161119_170009.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	667.2 KB 
ID:	65828
    Carlos Beltran 2016 topps 'triple threads' unity jumbo jersey #24 /27
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161119_195833.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	891.5 KB 
ID:	65829

    And the card I've been trying to win for awhile now

    Frank Howard 2015 panini 'national treasures' NT stars prime booklet gu jumbo 3-color patch/auto #1 /5...so this card features "Hondo" as a member of the L.A. Dodgers. And, even though he never played for the Yankees, I got this because he coached for the Yankees for awhile, and the game used patch is from a Yankee jersey he wore. So it was a must have for me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161120_151427.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	703.6 KB 
ID:	65830

  7. #547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,557
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by psj View Post
    Sunday 11/13/16 card show pickups....an awesome day at the show!


    Jason Hatcher 2013 leaf 'army all-american football' U.S. ARMY ALL-AMERICAN BOWL yellow printing plate/auto #1 /1.....I got this for a whole whopping $1! Have no idea who he is, but I couldn't pass it up for that price
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164000.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	613.0 KB 
ID:	65693
    Raul Ibanez 2010 topps 'triple threads' 3X gu bat/auto #4 /18
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164128.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	550.5 KB 
ID:	65694
    Joe Torre 2005 donruss 'leaf certified materials' fabric of the game gu 3-color patch #1 2/25
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164146.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	576.2 KB 
ID:	65695
    Andruw Jones 2003 upper deck 'classic portraits' classic stitches gu 3-color patch #67 /99....I already had an Andruw Jones patch for my collection, but this 1 blows it away, and the price was right
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164207.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	587.8 KB 
ID:	65696
    Angel Reyes 2007 just autographs 'just minors' silver auto #4 /10
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164228.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	645.7 KB 
ID:	65697
    Todd Greene 1997 donruss 'signature series' auto #/3900 copies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164247.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	660.2 KB 
ID:	65698
    Bobby Estalella 1997 donruss 'signature series' auto #/3900 copies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164319.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	674.3 KB 
ID:	65699
    Glenallen Hill 1996 donruss 'leaf signature series' gold auto #/500 copies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164347.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	622.4 KB 
ID:	65700
    Derek Jeter/Alfonso Soriano 2003 topps '205' triple folder polar bear....Ive never seen this card before, and it was given to me for free, so its cool!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164413.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	643.2 KB 
ID:	65701
    Estee Harris 2004 topps 'bowman' relics gu high school jersey
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164507.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	694.6 KB 
ID:	65702
    Jon Lieber 2003 upper deck '40-man' endorsements auto......I was so so excited to see this card, and didnt care what it cost. In my experience, and according to matsuicollector, this is 1 of the hardest, rarest yankees auto to get. I already had it, but bought this to hopefully make another yankees collectors day!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161113_164527.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	650.7 KB 
ID:	65703
    Nice buy on that Lieber! That will definitely make another Yankee collectors day. [MENTION=12739]eddiejr[/MENTION]? Super tough card. I finally managed to snag another real tough Yankee auto in the Bob Watson 2004 topps originals.... The tony Fernandez from this year archives is going to be my next Watson I'm sure. Expecting to wait over a decade for another one of these to pop up lol.
    Collecting anything and everything Jorge Posada
    Finders Fees for:
    2004 Topps Originals Bob Watson Auto (yankee uni) & 2004 Absolutely Ink Jorge Posada Patch/Bat/Auto /5

  8. #548
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    588
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting bit on Lieber: I sold a semi rare Lieber insert card earlier this year, and the buyer's name: Jon Lieber! Turns out he actively collects his own cards. Since he does not have a huge number of cards out there that may contribute to the rarity. I zillow-ed his shipping address. Really sweet house!

  9. #549
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,058
     dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man, I'm happy you finally got the Watson auto [MENTION=1764]Matsuicollector[/MENTION]! And Eddiejr is exactly who I had in mind when I bought the Lieber lol. By the way, if you ever come across another Watson, Lee Smith, John Candelaria, or Kevin Witt, please let me know. Ill do the same for you with Tony Fernandez

  10. #550
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,058
     dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chippercards.com View Post
    Interesting bit on Lieber: I sold a semi rare Lieber insert card earlier this year, and the buyer's name: Jon Lieber! Turns out he actively collects his own cards. Since he does not have a huge number of cards out there that may contribute to the rarity. I zillow-ed his shipping address. Really sweet house!
    That's cool that he collects himself lol. I wonder if he took any of the cards of himself when he was signing them?

  11. #551
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,557
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by psj View Post
    Oh man, I'm happy you finally got the Watson auto [MENTION=1764]Matsuicollector[/MENTION]! And Eddiejr is exactly who I had in mind when I bought the Lieber lol. By the way, if you ever come across another Watson, Lee Smith, John Candelaria, or Kevin Witt, please let me know. Ill do the same for you with Tony Fernandez
    Thanks and sounds good. The Witt is also on my list, along with the archives Andruw jones.
    Collecting anything and everything Jorge Posada
    Finders Fees for:
    2004 Topps Originals Bob Watson Auto (yankee uni) & 2004 Absolutely Ink Jorge Posada Patch/Bat/Auto /5

  12. #552
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,058
     dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friday 11/25/16 mailday...a small mailday, but finally have 1....


    Claudell Washington 1986 topps 'traded' tiffany #/5000 copies...this finishes off Claudells collection
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161125_155843.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	667.2 KB 
ID:	65910

  13. #553
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    320
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome adds Peter!

  14. #554
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,058
     dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tuesday 11/29/16 mailday...

    Eric Chavez 2005 donruss 'throwback threads' throwback collection dual gu 3-color patch #17 /25
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161130_190542.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	798.8 KB 
ID:	65954

  15. #555
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,058
     dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wednesday 11/30/16 mailday....

    Ted Lilly 2002 topps gold #796 /2002
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161130_190456.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	647.6 KB 
ID:	65955
    Johnny Sain 2001 upper deck 'vintage' vintage aces gu jersey....the seller sent me 3 of the same card, so 1 is available for anyone who wants it. Free of course
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161130_194031.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	774.8 KB 
ID:	65956
    Brett Gardner 2014 panini 'donruss' game gear studio series gu 2-color prime jersey/patch #3 /25
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161130_192524.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	771.4 KB 
ID:	65957

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •