Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 10/15********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A grizzled old man was eating in a truck stop when three Hell's Angels bikers walked in.

The first walked up to the old man and pushed his cigarette into the old man's pie, and then he took a seat at the counter.

The second walked up to the old man and spit into the old man's milk, and then he took a seat at the counter.

The third walked up to the old man and turned over the old man's plate, and then he took a seat at the counter.

Without a word of protest, the old man quietly left the diner. Shortly thereafter, one of the bikers said to the waitress, "Humph, not much of a man, was he?"

The waitress replied, "Not much of a truck driver, either. He just backed his truck over three motorcycles."

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
OK; who do you want to lose ??? I've pulled for pirates , astros and rangers and LOST so now who do I pull for?

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

A grizzled old man was eating in a truck stop when three Hell's Angels bikers walked in.

The first walked up to the old man and pushed his cigarette into the old man's pie, and then he took a seat at the counter.

The second walked up to the old man and spit into the old man's milk, and then he took a seat at the counter.

The third walked up to the old man and turned over the old man's plate, and then he took a seat at the counter.

Without a word of protest, the old man quietly left the diner. Shortly thereafter, one of the bikers said to the waitress, "Humph, not much of a man, was he?"

The waitress replied, "Not much of a truck driver, either. He just backed his truck over three motorcycles."

Hit 'em where it hurts!

Fordman

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
OK; who do you want to lose ??? I've pulled for pirates , astros and rangers and LOST so now who do I pull for?

Funny how that works. I do ok in baseball but the team I root for in the Super Bowl loses about 85% of the time. Don't pull for the Cubs. I really would like to see them win it all for the 1st time in 108 years.:p

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Good morning everyone!

Day two of the meeting of the minds this morning-yesterday was underwhelming to say the least. These district meetings always disappoint and are always boring lol.

Was at dinner during the crazy 7th inning last night and only saw it happen out of the corner of my eye. Craziest inning I've ever seen in baseball. Disappointed that the chalk ended up winning both series thou-hoping for the mets tonight!

Thanks,
Jeff

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Still really tired, but I have a lot to get done today. I want to get as much homework done as possible today and tomorrow morning. I have fall break this weekend, so a four day weekend coming up.
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] I vote that you root for the Mets and the Royals if your teams keep losing

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I have been enjoying these nutty Mets fans calling WFAN in NY. I can only hope they advance just to keep listening.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

Members online

No members online now.