Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Star Wars High-Tek

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I downloaded it but is there actually a game involved at all? Not as intuitive as Bunt. It literally appears that you just open packs. I could just sit hear and flip a coin. Although the pics are nice and you get a lot more free than on Bunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No game just collecting challenges. If you put together certain series of cards you can unlock award cards, gather enough resource cards etc and trade them into the "Smugglers Den" for a ship build card, among others. A lot more insert sets so everyone can find a niche and the trading is much more focused with a fan feed that basically serves as a trade page.

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Lol meant to say that but saw the word "Tek" and wrote Trek.

Is there any reason it's "out of order". (I knew it was which was why I asked but don't understand why...)

Yes there is a reason.

Lucas knew that 4, 5, &6 had the best content and story line to make a movie from. That's is why he made them 1st.

Sent from my XT1060 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
So who's busting or buying? I've picked up a couple autos, guys I've wanted for years anyway but I'm sure I overpaid. Victim of the hype!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Anybody see the movie yet? I thought it was great. Definitely better than I, II and III. (well obviously)

Saw it last night. Definitely enjoyed it. I want to see it again for sure but I'm also not sure I'm ready to say it was "definitely" better than the prequels. Then again I am very much in the minority that liked the prequels. Won't debate that here though. For those many who didn't however this one certainly doesn't have the same feel as the prequels. There was a ton to love about this one and I suspect most will share your feelings

MetalAndy

Aug 10, 2014
NH
[MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION] - Glad you enjoyed it. I need to see it again as well to really get the full effect. I'm sure I missed a lot. I thought it was really well made. I honestly don't think J.J. Abrams could have done a better job with it imo. There was some flaws, but now many.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I too thought he did the best job that could be done starting fresh/ continuing on a franchise that is so huge. I'll be taking in another possibly 2 viewings. Loved this movie

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
He definitely did a great job. It felt like an Abrams movie and definitely not a Lucas movie. Which might be what feels weird about it. I am not saying that's bad by the way! Some fantastic moments. From previews I wasn't sure how we would feel about the new characters but they were very well done. The few moments of comic relief were also a complete joy compared to Jar Jar stepping in a pile of poo

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
r2d2mail.jpg

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Loved it. Thought it was an awesome film in general and not because I'm just a SW fan. Very glad that JJ directed it and not Lucas. That was what ruined the prequel trilogy.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I thought there were a few moments that felt too Star Trekky, and the story was a retread of IV without any sense of doom. Better than I-III by a parsec, but not as good as IV-VI.

Probably going to build a set of base cards but maybe go for a rainbow of one or two characters.

Members online

Latest posts