Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do you live near Georgia and want two MILLION cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jun 30, 2010
I salute you brian. Going through that takes dedication.

Unfortunately, for a few hours it was insanity. I have been to some messy places, but this one took the prize. I had to check it out though because you never know. Some of my best deals were due to going to see after initially saying that I wasn't going. I always try to keep a door open and have struck paydirt a couple of times. Not this time though. I will at least triple my investment for those few hours with minimal investment. Just so Freaking dirty in there. I literally felt like an American Picker, a dirty **** picker that is.

Jun 30, 2010
OK guys, here's the scoop from the sale.

Nothing of high dollar but a nice quick score with minimal investment for stuff that I don't necessarily do. It was worth the shot of 3 hours. I will flip the deal immediately and triple up. NICE!!!!!

Here are the basics

140 Hockey Jersey Cards
100 Football Jersey cards
80 baseball jersey cards
20 basketball jersey cards
30 Donruss Americana or A Piece of History Motion Picture memorabilia cards
15 Wrestling memorabilia cards

2005 All Ultra team Phillip Rivers Auto /29
A couple of Michael Jordan memorabilia Cards
Lebron James memorabilia card
30 Holographic Pokemon cards...some Japanese, some American Holofoils
Old Ty Cobb Playing card
1952 Bowman Carl Scheib PSA8(OC)
There are a few miscellaneous Better name jersey cards Cabrera, Manning, Brady, Favre etc.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2010
I salute you brian. Going through that takes dedication.

Update: Dedication is according to dollars and cents( sense also)..... 3 hours worth of dirty picking and a 6 times return within a week. Still have a couple hundred more profit waiting to be made. This one was well worth it even though it is not my kind of stuff...... Thanks for the heads up Gpenko and Ryan. Any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Imagine all of the glow backs you could find!

Members online

Latest posts