Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Pay $ 10 delivered for 2006 Turkey Red Ripken 582 White Border card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Got quite a few retweets on it even one guy who asked if I was looking for you hahaha. I know the frustration of searching for one card

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
Got quite a few retweets on it even one guy who asked if I was looking for you hahaha. I know the frustration of searching for one card

I will eventually find it Anthony. I bump want list every week or so but will most likely find one on ebay as I havent made very made trades on FCB site. Its all good. I'm a patient set builder

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
FEb 20th bump. Still looking for 582 Ripken 2006 Turkey Red White Border Ripken to finish set

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
July 19, 2019 bump . Still need a Ripken 582 White Border to finish a 2006 Turkey Red White border set

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
man I hope you find this card. sure it was made?
I'll add another $5 to the seller as a bonus for finding this thing.

Thanks. I know it exists. Some guy comes on every once in while just to taunt telling me he has the card and another guy has one in a completed 2006 Turkey Red White Border set he was selling on ebay for $ 160 (which was a good price actually) but I have enough extra cards without having to buy a complete set to get one card I need to finish my set.

Members online

Latest posts