Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did anyone else get a hat from Topps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I got a package from Topps today, for no reason. So I open it up, and there's a New Era hat with the Pro Debut logo on it, nice hat, but what the hell? There was no explanation in the box, and I don't remember signing up to win something like this. Anyone else get a Topps surprise lately?

yanxchick

Dec 5, 2009
I got a package from Topps today, for no reason. So I open it up, and there's a New Era hat with the Pro Debut logo on it, nice hat, but what the hell? There was no explanation in the box, and I don't remember signing up to win something like this. Anyone else get a Topps surprise lately?

The Pro Debut hats were sent to the people who won hats as a consolation prize for the Make Your Pro Debut contest. Some got a hat and some got a pin.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Sometime last year I got a Bowman hat. I don't know if I entered or signed up for something. Like you said there was just the hat in the box nothing else to let me know why I got it.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Sometime last year I got a Bowman hat. I don't know if I entered or signed up for something. Like you said there was just the hat in the box nothing else to let me know why I got it.

A hat n a box is better than other stuff

Attachments

• 1447441976154.jpg
    1447441976154.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 51

Members online