Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 11/23********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good Morning!

I am a Cardinals fan and he was my favorite player during the dark days of the 90s. I have game used bats, game jerseys, and just about every card ever printed of his. He is an easy guy to PC until it goes to the tough cards, seems like there are about 5 guys that PC him and we all need the most rare of rare items.
Just curious why you collect Lankford? I was gonna start collecting him cuz he's from Modesto, just never started

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I've been on vacation - go back tomorrow work a couple days then off for holiday . still have a week and two days of vacation this year

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, baby is up way to early this morning! And insurance is coming out sometime today to look at my car, I have a feeling it's going to be totaled.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all, baby is up way to early this morning! And insurance is coming out sometime today to look at my car, I have a feeling it's going to be totaled.

son's truck was totaled and I've been paid . now finding a good used ANYTHING in price range impossible

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
That sucks. Serious question, what happened to the deer?

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

Members online

Latest posts