Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 11/23********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Looking at it, they went by an ebay sale. Not sure really

Only thing I would have questioned was that your Griffey was to be on card, and the Miggy will be a sticker. The Palanco might do a little better, but Topps adds two card totals together to match your single Griffey price. I don't agree with that personally, but I have used the same replacements and chalk it up to sell value regardless. I can't believe the Griffey was never made, did they ever confirm why?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Only thing I would have questioned was that your Griffey was to be on card, and the Miggy will be a sticker. The Palanco might do a little better, but Topps adds two card totals together to match your single Griffey price. I don't agree with that personally, but I have used the same replacements and chalk it up to sell value regardless. I can't believe the Griffey was never made, did they ever confirm why?

It was made but for some reason or another they no longer have it available.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I've switched mainly to non-sports and pro wrestling. Baseball and football cards are on hiatus.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Went and visited with my cooperating teachers today. It went really well. I'm even gonna be a volunteer for the middle school track team while doing my student teaching there which should be fun

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I enjoy dabbling with non-sports now and then. I enjoy trying to get autographs on the A&G non-sports cards.
DANNY

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Hey [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] word on the street is a sweet mark grace will be in 2016 topps series 2!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] - BAM!

16_topps-series-2-baseballwrigleyrelics.jpg

I was on my phone last night otherwise I would have shown the pic.

Members online