Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Black Friday Sale of the Year at COMC!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Hey guys,

FCB is partnering again with COMC to share their biggest sale of the year. As you probably know, this is the best time to load up your inventories and get your orders in. More details about their offers below. Click here to find the best deals.

Get ready to save during our BIGGEST sale of the year!

Thursday, November 26, 2015, 12:01am PT to Monday, November 30th, 11:59pm PT

SAVE UP TO 75% OFF original prices
Millions of cards will be marked down for this event, but the best deals will go fast, so register for a free COMC account if you haven’t already and purchase Store Credit. With Store Credit, you’re able to buy deals as you find them and ship when you’re all done.

FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on domestic orders of 20+ cards

Items must be purchased in Simplified Shipping Mode to qualify. All non qualifying standard shipments of 20+ cards will instead receive a $3 shipping discount.

SCRATCH TO WIN CARDS in every standard shipment
We’re including all new scratch cards with every order placed during the Black Friday Deals event. Only buying a few cards? Get one scratch card! Buying more? Get one scratch card for every 20 cards in your order! If you buy 100 cards, that’s five chances to win up to $100 of COMC STORE CREDIT!

DON’T FORGET…

Our Shipping Bonus Credit is still in effect. For every 100 cards purchased with Store Credit and mailed out in November, we will credit your account $5 on the first of December. This is your opportunity to be paid to buy big!

Attachments

• freedom cardboard 728x90 BF_2015.png
    freedom cardboard 728x90 BF_2015.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

A_Pharis

Jimmie-Foxx.jpg

$17.75

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
I encourage you to go look. 65% off of entire stores can net some nice finds.

Is that if the seller decides to give the discount. COMC is giving sellers 3 seperately sales for free. Anywhere from 5% off to 100%.

I still can't believe there is not a way to change / add prices in bulk.. I have to add prices to 3000 items, 1 at a time... smh :banghead:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I bought a ton of Dawson cards on their Black Friday sale last year, just not much going on the Dawson market on COMC this year unfortunately

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Nice Kirby!

The remainder of my port will be 85% off on Cyber Monday. I don't think I will have very many cards left after that.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Someone landed a McGwire '96 Mirror Red for $7.50. I saw it, clicked on it and it was already 'SOLD'. Bummer.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Don't know if i'll be picking anything up, but I will be taking advantage of the free shipping! I usually just buy throughout the year and ship whenever they offer free shipping - it's generally about twice a year that they have some kind of deal, so always fun to get that bulk shipment and see everything I forgot I bought!

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
I've bought 46 cards com COMC today, how I can have 4,623 Randy Johnson cards and be able to find that many that I a) need b) want c) have reasonable to low pricing, is pretty astounding. I could hit 4,700 this year!

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Made a purchase of 27 cards that I needed yesterday.........Free shipping! I'll be checking out the autos and higher prices inserts today!! Best regards, David

Last edited:

Members online